• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Everyone

Ozzy&Marley

Young Bun
Hi Everyone,

My name is Jen and i rescued my bunny Pippa around 3 weeks ago. She is approx a year old. I joined the forum a while ago but have just been asborbing a lot of the info so thought it was time i introduced myself!! I have 2 guinea pigs too called Ozzy & Marley (hence the name) i have had the pigs since November. I have never owned a bunny before but i have always wanted one and it seemed like the perfect time. She lives outside mainly because i dont have enough space for a hutch inside but she comes in every evening when i get home from work for playtime :) Here are some pics:

chilling in her hutch
HPIM0911.jpg

and after mummy disturbed her!
HPIM0912.jpg

She had conjunctivitus when i got her so took her to the vets and thats all cleared up now. She was quite underweight too so taking her back in a week or so to see if she has put weight on (i definately think she has!) he said her conjunctivitus and low weight could be due to her teeth so fingers crossed she is ok. I'm having trouble gettin her to eat hay, she goes mad for readigrass but wont touch the meadow hay so trying her on different things, hopefully we will get her sorted!

Sorry for the essay!!

:wave:

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jen and i rescued my bunny Pippa around 3 weeks ago. She is approx a year old. I joined the forum a while ago but have just been asborbing a lot of the info so thought it was time i introduced myself!! I have 2 guinea pigs too called Ozzy & Marley (hence the name) i have had the pigs since November. I have never owned a bunny before but i have always wanted one and it seemed like the perfect time. She lives outside mainly because i dont have enough space for a hutch inside but she comes in every evening when i get home from work for playtime :) Here are some pics:

chilling in her hutch
HPIM0911.jpg

and after mummy disturbed her!
HPIM0912.jpg

She had conjunctivitus when i got her so took her to the vets and thats all cleared up now. She was quite underweight too so taking her back in a week or so to see if she has put weight on (i definately think she has!) he said her conjunctivitus and low weight could be due to her teeth so fingers crossed she is ok. I'm having trouble gettin her to eat hay, she goes mad for readigrass but wont touch the meadow hay so trying her on different things, hopefully we will get her sorted!

Sorry for the essay!!

:wave:
I love the first pic, just taking it easy.

Back