• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie doesn't get any loving. :(

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I posted one of these pics the other day in the loved up bunny thread, but I didn't say that the love was a little one-sided that day. :lol:

"I'll just stick my head here and hope that you groom me by mistake instead of grooming yourself."

DSCF7118600x450.jpg

"Ok, I'll push myself right underneath you, then you can't miss me. Doh, now she's turned away."

DSCF7122600x450.jpg

"I'll sulk then - that'll make you groom me."

DSCF7124600x450.jpg

"I give up, I'll groom you instead."

DSCF7125600x450.jpg

Kissing and making up

DSCF7130600x450.jpg

I love them photos :lol: my Firefly does the exact same to Batbunny, pushes himself right under until Batbunny is more or less sat on his head, and when Firefly still doesn't get groomed, he grunts and runs to me :roll:

I really like the first picture, awesome couple.

I love them photos :lol: my Firefly does the exact same to Batbunny, pushes himself right under until Batbunny is more or less sat on his head, and when Firefly still doesn't get groomed, he grunts and runs to me :roll:

Awwww. :love::love::love:

Laura, Alfie says thank you muchly for the offer of grooming but he's seen what you did to Carlton's bum-bum. :lol::lol:

The are gorgeous, lovely photos! I am new to buns, I wondered what breed of lop they are? sorry for beng ignorant :oops:

Hehe, just like Hunny and Mustard! Grooming is way below Mustard, he just ignores Hunny when she tries to get some fussing. She almost constantly has her head tucked under his chin (which is quite funny looking as she is the bigger bun). :lol:

Back