• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LOOK WHAT WE HAVE FOUND...3 LITTLE dUCKS ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_020709january0019.jpg

These 3 have been found amongst our rescue Duckies ....Thery answer to the names Pippa , Corinne and Huw..:shock:

Has anyone lost them :?

:shock::shock:They're mine!! YAY!!! you found them, that is brilliant, please let me know how much the fare is for them to come home and I will paypal you the money straightaway.

I can't believe you've found my three little duckies, thank you so much xx

as we have 2 people claiming these ducks we will need you to identify them as your by telling us where their birthmarks are ... after all we dont want them going to the wrong mummy now do we :)

No Sorry ...wrong Ones ... But If You Look In Fundraising Yours Might Be There ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mine have 'rescued' tattood on their bums!!:lol::lol::lol:

THEY ARE MINE I TELL YOU

:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mine have 'rescued' tattood on their bums!!:lol::lol::lol:

THEY ARE MINE I TELL YOU

:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hhhmmm ...ill just check :? :?

come here duckies ...let me look at your bums ... :oops:

Im sure i lost three ducks the other day. If you f a r t to the tune of "5 little ducks went swimming one day" they start to dance. I taught them that myself. Go try it. You'll see they are mine :)

Im sure i lost three ducks the other day. If you f a r t to the tune of "5 little ducks went swimming one day" they start to dance. I taught them that myself. Go try it. You'll see they are mine :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back