• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fat Fluffs' Monty & new wifey bun Molly

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
Meet Monty ... :love:
P1260318.jpg

This handsome boy is currently honeymooning with us whilst Molly's mum and dad, Lea and Dan, neutralise the house for their return tomorrow. Molly and Monty met earlier this evening with Monty's foster mum Sophie and then shared a long car ride together.

All looking good ..
P1260319.jpg

And we have kisses ...
P1260320.jpg

And the other way too! :)
P1260321.jpg

He did however wait until Lea and Dan were half way out the door before discovering the fun of humping :shock: :shock: Things fairly calm now other than the occasional stamp - methinks Monty wants a big run around!! x

Yay! Monty appear to be behaving very well with his new lovely wifey :D, fantastic! I hope they will continue to cuddle. After all a little humping does not hurt does it? :oops: It is just to show his affection!! Give little grunty bear Monty a big nose rub from Martin and I. And knowing Monty, even through little dreamy thoughts of his new bunwife I am SURE he wants to run around.

Big hugs xx

Well not long ago Molly decided to try the humping too :shock: He didn't like that and told her so!! He then proceeded to box me when I offered him some spring greens! All calm again tho - there's lots of grooming and he is almost constantly flopped out next to her, so everything looks positive :D x

Monty is such a gorgeous bunster - can't wait to bring them home tonight (fingers crossed)! I was so nervous they would be fighting!! Don't think I have the nerves for bunny bondings :shock: not for my own bunnies anyway! :lol:

Monty is such a gorgeous bunster - can't wait to bring them home tonight (fingers crossed)! I was so nervous they would be fighting!! Don't think I have the nerves for bunny bondings :shock: not for my own bunnies anyway! :lol:

No fighting. All still quiet. Were happily munching hay together in the litter tray earlier.

Had my first encounter with Mr. Snorty-pants whilst failing to pass him a piece of spring greens through the bars in his allotted time period.

Here's a couple more pics from today:

Munching hay together:

P1270323.jpg

Monty finding the whole process far too boring (he is alive, honest!):

P1270324.jpg

Had my first encounter with Mr. Snorty-pants whilst failing to pass him a piece of spring greens through the bars in his allotted time period.

Hehe! Bless him! :love: I'd get snorty too if someone was waving lovely spring greens in fornt of my nose and not giving them to me!! :lol:

Pictures are great - love the bunny flop. :D

Think you should become a bunny photographer.

molly is such a cutie. loving the super aggressive looking (fast asleep on the floor) snorty pants you are talking about.

molly is such a cutie. loving the super aggressive looking (fast asleep on the floor) snorty pants you are talking about.

Molly is a sweetheart but he is just a STUNNER! A big, handsome black bunny! Will have to have another big cuddle before he goes tonight :love: :love: x

Back