• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ronnie - My Bigggg Bunny! *Pics* xXx

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Heres my baby :love::love::love:

Are you on that Laptop again Mummy?!?!?

100_0906.jpg

BACK OFF DOG!!!! Shes my mummy!!

100_0910-1.jpg

Suppose i'll sit here if your busy mum...

100_0908-1.jpg

HumpH!

100_0912.jpg

:love::love::love:

Last edited:
He's gorgeous!!!!! is he one of the ones that is to be bonded soon?? what is his girlfriend like? xx

He's gorgeous!!!!! is he one of the ones that is to be bonded soon?? what is his girlfriend like? xx

Yep hes one of them :lol: This is his girlfriend Lolly...

100_0700.jpg

100_0834.jpg

*now feels guilty for not putting pics of Lolly up*
:oops::oops:

Lolly is lovely too!! She just isnt as doggyfied as Ronnie :lol: xXx

awwww Becky they are both so bewwwdiful :love::love: i love all your buns (but have a soft spot for George!) might have to plan a return visit....(and a bunnynap!)

awwww Becky they are both so bewwwdiful :love::love: i love all your buns (but have a soft spot for George!) might have to plan a return visit....(and a bunnynap!)

Your welcome anytime hun! George :love: Theyve all started a course of panacur tonight :shock::roll: Was paranoid after what happened to Indi :? Lottie and George were done 5 months ago, but thought if i do them all together it'll be easier to remember :thumb: :D xXx

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ronnie go & hide quick otherwise your mummy might be missing you in a little while - after I've bunny napped you!!! ;):love::love::love:

Our Jemima is the same :lol: I swear she's a dog in a bunny coat :shock::lol: But it's so adorable isn't when they do follow you around? Non bunny folk would never believe it!

He is a whopper!

Do you think he is trying to tell you something lying on your laptop? Too much time on RU???:p

Our Jemima is the same :lol: I swear she's a dog in a bunny coat :shock::lol: But it's so adorable isn't when they do follow you around? Non bunny folk would never believe it!

:lol: I agree at the bunny in the dog coat!! He is so much more like a dog than a bunny :? He watches the other bunnies out of the window, of course he sits on the window sill :roll: :lol:

:lol: Cat! He regularly comes on RU to check out the girly buns ;) Hes always sitting on the arm of the chair next to me :love: I do get the feeling he hates the laptop... im on my 4th laptop charger :roll: xXx

Back