• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When I First Adopted Sarah...............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.................she was a rather large girlie !!

rabbits302-2.jpg

She had lived in a small indoor cage for 4 years :cry: She had very sore hocks and feet too :cry:
So it was a healthy eating and exercise regime for a few months.
She did very well and her sore feet and hocks gradually healed :D

rabbits385-1.jpg

What a difference! She is such a pretty girly. Do you think her bad diet and lifestyle previously have contributed to her health problems? Mind you she is quite an elderly lady now!

What a difference! She is such a pretty girly. Do you think her bad diet and lifestyle previously have contributed to her health problems? Mind you she is quite an elderly lady now!

To be honest I dont think so. I guess she is just elderly now and us old girls do have our 'problems' !!

Sarah you are so sweet and lovely.I'm so glad you came to your special mummy,Jane.You are a truly special little girl and I'm so glad you are still here:love::love::love::love:

What a gorgeous girlie! The second part of her life has clearly been soooo much better than the first, thanks to you... :D

Back