• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It had to happen eventually.....

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Daisy has learnt how to get onto my bed :roll: So now I have two elephants waking me up each morning !!!

Can't believe its taken her over 2 years :lol::lol::lol:

Hehehe. You love it really. :lol: I had a little elephant waking me up this morning suddenly deciding she can jump on my bed move the cardboard barrier and climb onto the top of her crate. :roll:

It's better than a man waking you up:shock::oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah, give me bunnies any day! I wonder whether girlie buns are not quite as clever as boy buns? Not to be mean to anyone of my sex but it took honey 6 months to work out how to get up and down the stairs & rosie has the attention span of a minnow! Sooty however was up and down stairs after a week and is always using his clever little brain to get into places he's not supposed to. He also bites toby's socks when they smell which I think is very clever :)

Hehehe. You love it really. :lol: I had a little elephant waking me up this morning suddenly deciding she can jump on my bed move the cardboard barrier and climb onto the top of her crate. :roll:

Its true !!! I spent a good half hour, half asleep just watching Daisy romp around the bed and come for cuddles :love::love::love:

I remember when Molly first learnt that and decided to sleep by my head, I was terrified of rolling over and being face down in pee. :lol:

Yes it was definatly the man of the pair who causes the trouble and sets the little one free!!

For about a week everything was too good to be true... the bed effectively splits my bedroom in half with one tiny gap to go under the bed (heavily guarded with a cage, books, cardboard, stools....). Then all of a sudden i hear some sort of crash.... Ozzy had lept onto the bed and into the rubbish bin! I saw a head pop out.... i was yelling... then a banana skin apeared...then i was jumping out of bed....then the banana skin was gone.... and one content rabbit was still sitting defiantly in the (now empty) bin!!

He has figured how to jump on the bed, jump onto the cage, jump onto the desk, then jump into the box i kept there stuff in. I am so scared of him falling from here that ive blocked it off but he still gets up occasionally!! Spice on the other hand is good as gold! She can also jump on the bed now and does when i come through the door (YAY) but you see the demon bun coming..... bounce bounce....lands on my other halfs head...scares him...rabbit goes flying....spice gets under the bed and wont come out.. and Ozzy just looks at me all innocent...:roll:

Indeed, I agree with Chloe, I cannot not believe Ozzy would do anything naughty, he is so well mannered and reserved...;)

Haha Fudge has just learned to jump on my bed!
I purposely got a higher bed so i didnt have this problem but since there is a gap between my bed and the wall i shove a pillow there and she uses that as a ramp to get up :lol::lol:

so i moved the pillow and now she sits onto of her plastic house and jumps:shock::shock::shock:!
Its amazing how high and far bunnies can jump :lol:

Back