• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ludo Calling Carlton! (and other rabbit-dogs)

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
bch3.jpg

Remember that horsepital place your mum had to go to? Well when we was at the beach yesterday I found this funny looking thing and smell. Mum said a horse made it.

Is there buildings wandering around??! Or just the things that live in the building? I thought I should be telling all you little rabbit-dogs cos that sound a bit dangerous.
bch1.jpg

Look how big its feets are!

It has Molly all ascared he thinks the teddy will protect him!
m1.jpg

I'm looking for the horsepitals, Ludo!! I will save you!

DSCF4217.jpg

Ludo, you must watch out. there must be horsepitals about if your hoomin says that's thems footprints! They sure have funny feet shapings though!

If you sees one, you must run run run! Mama says that they stick things on your head and make your hair all messy and make her do big grumpy faces!

Last edited:
I'm looking for the horsepitals, Ludo!! I will save you!

Ludo, you must watch out. there must be horsepitals about if your hoomin says that's thems footprints! They sure have funny feet shapings though!

If you sees one, you must run run run! Mama says that they stick things on your head and make your hair all messy and make her do big grumpy faces!

Let me know if one is coming Carlton. I not want grumpy faces.
It so scary. I is gonna hide in my bed.
hide.jpg

hide2.jpg

Let me know if you see one!

Waggytailstina, we would like to meet Badger!

Ludo and Carlton you do make me laugh:lol::lol::lol::lol::love::love::love::love:thank you both for cheering up my evening

I think you should! Will your feets fit in the holes? You might have to use your teefs.

My mum said awww! :love:

Doesn't she understand we is in the middle of a crisis!

Ooooooh Ludo and Carlton, that is just so funny!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ludo hiding in his bed and Carlton leaning on the phone :lol: :lol:

:love: :love:

Back