• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mini Hay bales (Pk 16 from hayexperts)

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Hay...ay.433.html?osCsid=8isvjc9bhu8i33r9kv7is3ntn4

brilliant idea as they said tidier for house bunnies...... someone forgot to tell my pair tho :shock::shock:

DSC00957.jpg

:roll::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh dear! I have just had my 2nd pack of those delivered cos I'm finding it gets trampled round less! Will not let G and G see this pic and get any ideas from Alvin and Pearl!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: i put it on the matt all neat today.... ste went into the room and said have you seen what they have done :shock:

they are now sleeping under the nice hay free sofa :roll::roll:

:lol: messy little bunnies :D what size are the bales? Is the hay loose-ish I tried mine with the hay cakes and they don't like them! My two are v messy anyway so they'd love flinging a hay bale around!

They are less compact than Hay Cakes - mine won't have those either. They are tiny little things but each one is 90g of hay I think? They are about 12cmx7cmx5cm at a guess.

:lol: messy little bunnies :D what size are the bales? Is the hay loose-ish I tried mine with the hay cakes and they don't like them! My two are v messy anyway so they'd love flinging a hay bale around!

they are about the size of a hand ish... really lovely and smell great... pearl as you can see loves throwing it around until its fallen apart :lol::lol:

yah....great idea.....I got a hay cookie for my lot as I though it would be full of crunchy fun......sooty sat on it & went for a widdle :) Glad your's are as well behaved as mine.

Hahaha. :lol::lol: Alfie and bubbles weren't as impressed with the little hay bales - they prefer the hay cookies - but they make that kind of mess with either type. :roll:

yah....great idea.....I got a hay cookie for my lot as I though it would be full of crunchy fun......sooty sat on it & went for a widdle :) Glad your's are as well behaved as mine.

Aha - so it is Sooty who taught Gretel/Twombly that it was a good idea to wee on those (relatively expensive) things!

I think Gretel/Twombly may have a Jekyll/Hyde type thing going on - Twombly being the very naughty side! :lol:

she was always very well behaved at my place.......she was brought up proper doncha know. I personally think it must be the name change that did it.....after all gretal did lock a poor innocent old lady in her gingerbread oven....teenagers :)

They are less compact than Hay Cakes - mine won't have those either. They are tiny little things but each one is 90g of hay I think? They are about 12cmx7cmx5cm at a guess.

thanks next order I'll get some! Wish Id been watching AlvinTV it would have been hilarious watching Alvin & Pearl creating havoc :lol:

I've got some of those for our bunnies. Salt and Pepper eat up every last scrap, but Pippin prefers to play with his!

Sarah (indiechic) bought my bunnies some of them for christmas and they loved em. Made a mess though. Especially Wookie :shock: :lol: But to be fair, all Wookie has to do is move and he leaves a trail of hay and woodsahvings. You'd think he had giant dandruff the amount of stuff he gets in his fluff!!

You should see the mess Timmy makes.....and he isn't even fluffy!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: But I am used to it, so I don't mind! But he is EXTREMELY picky about what he will eat for hay, so I thought this 'variety' pack might entice him! :D He DOES eat a lot of hay.....as long as it is the RIGHT hay.....he has discerning tastes! :roll: :lol:

You should see the mess Timmy makes.....and he isn't even fluffy!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: But I am used to it, so I don't mind! But he is EXTREMELY picky about what he will eat for hay, so I thought this 'variety' pack might entice him! :D He DOES eat a lot of hay.....as long as it is the RIGHT hay.....he has discerning tastes! :roll: :lol:

Biscuit is like that. She's picky too, but there was a rose one in the hay pack sarah got em and she went mental for it

:lol: :lol: :lol:

THAT would make Timmy a happy boy in itself, even if he didn't want to eat it! :lol: :lol:

Back