• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I like wrapping nom noms!

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Nom nom nom!

xmas056.jpg

Awwww. :love::love: Alfie and Bubbles sneaked into the kitchen the other afternoon and I noticed afterwards that somebunny had been nibbling the end of a whole roll of paper. :roll::lol:

why are black bunnies always the norty ones? Lovely piccie from one sympathetic christmas tree eating black bunny to another.

why are black bunnies always the norty ones? Lovely piccie from one sympathetic christmas tree eating black bunny to another.

I think it's because they know they can get away with more! If we protest they will just say "is it cos you is racist towrds the ethnic bunnehs?" and we can't say anything!! :roll: :lol::lol:

Digger used to chew through my phone wires if he managed to get into the living room. I cant remember how many new phones we had in the first few monthes we had him. :roll:

Moo is actually more naughty! But we think she is really a black bunny with dustings of snow!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe it's because they are black you can't see what they are getting up to. I can never see Liquorice's eyes, as they disappear into his fur, so I have no idea what he's thinking. With Moo I can tell what's she's going to do before she does it! :lol:

Back