• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh my god

It does actually say that hutches should be at least 5' as laid out by the rspca and RWFA, but the size of indoor housing is very small.

As most of us buy dog crates for our bunnies from ebay I will contact them to suggest that they include dog crates as a form of housing :D

Ooops slapped wrist for me I only read the top bit before freaking out :oops: sorry and thank you for looking at it

I wrote it :lol:

It was written in 2005 though if you look at the date, I'll up the sizes to 6' as I think that's the recommended now.

Tam

I wrote it :lol:

It was written in 2005 though if you look at the date, I'll up the sizes to 6' as I think that's the recommended now.

Tam

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm glad I said what I did about it then :D:lol: Reading it through properly it was obvious it was written by someone who actaully knew about rabbits :)

Back