• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Special appeal for two single bucks that lived in a cardboard box UD PICS

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted for Kirby Pet welfare, but PM SOAD for more details

I was over at Kirby last Saturday and there are two boys there that came in after both spending five months living in a cardboard box :shock:, I am assuming there was a few boxes being as they can eat their way out. The lady that owned them had bought them from a petshop, but after they fought she tried to return them, but the shop would not have them back. She could not afford to separate them properly, so she placed them each in a cardboard box where they stayed for five months :(. The lady claimed she could not afford proper housing for them :cry:. Both of these gorgeous little lads are looking for a home and would love a girlfriend. They're neutered and are sitting waiting for a loving home :love:

One is black and the other is agouti, I would love to add photo's but photobucket seems to be down :roll:, will add them shortly.

Last edited:
Here they are

P1000473.jpg

P1000476.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love:

Aww the agouti boy is gorgeous :love: Hope these boys find a home soon :) What a sad story :( *Goes away from RIN* :( xXx

Back