• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly after her spay26/11

capel

Warren Veteran
Here she is relaxing after her trip to the vet. She ate almost as soon as she came out from the GA and then when she got home she had some hay, carrot and spring greens. She's also had a long drink, and poo'd and wee'd for England!!
She's had internal stitches and glue. Mind you, her dewlap prevents her from investigation the wound:lol:
DSC04795.jpg

DSC04796.jpg

Milly's still doing well and eating everything in sight! I'm glad I put her in the nero cage though, because every time someone walks past she tries to stretch up for a nose rub. How long should I keep her confined? The wound is internally stitched and glued. I'll try to get a good pic of it when Rog gets in tonight.

You have done wonders with her:D. She is such a gorgeous bun:love: (Hmmm, I wonder if Karen could bunny nap her and bring her with the guinea pigs;):love:)

I have always let mine have a little wander the day after just not let them jump on anything and she looks like she as recovered really well. I know some people keep them confined for 7days but this is something I have never done especially with my giants as they start getting stir crazy:D

Funny you should say that,Kay, because i took the lid off to give her a nose rub then wandered off into the kitchen assuming:)roll::roll::oops:) she'd stay put. Next thing I know she's hopped out and gone for a wander in her bedroom! I reckon she's fit enough to be in her run but it would be impossible to stop her from stretching up to greet us everytime we walk past! I think that we'll let her out in the lounge tomorrow night so that she and rog can have their evening snuggle-fest:lol:

How come you've ended up with Milly? As i remember you were looking after her and was worried about her weight.. i've missed the developments since then :?

She will only do what she can, I think she will be fine as I have always put mine back in their sheds afterwards:D

She is a stunner:love:

Back