• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Wookie ...fluff ball.....new pic ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
wookieagain.jpg

how to describe Wookie ...:love:

Cute , cuddly , fluffy , sweet , fuzzy , beautiful , squidgy , :love: :love: :love:

oh yes ...and neutered boy and 6 months old ;)

Last edited:
I want.......

But, OH says NO MOREEEEE!!!! :(

I also want Dillion and Parsley and Simba and Pippin and Levi...So Unfair! :lol:

I dont know why its not like i have many...;):lol:

ETA - I want a REW too! :D;)

Last edited:
At least if we ever lose Wuzzle we know where to find a spare. There must be somekind of Wuzzle breeding ground in Barnsley :lol: They're not normal rabbits...

At least if we ever lose Wuzzle we know where to find a spare. There must be somekind of Wuzzle breeding ground in Barnsley :lol: They're not normal rabbits...

i wondered how long it would take for you to spot him:D a little larger than wuzzle though, he is crossed with a french lop.

Ooh where is ~Cat~?! She is looking for a husbun for Lola and they would look soooooooo cute toegther! Think her internet is down at the mo - PM her to make sure she sees him! He's not too far from Leeds!

Back