PDA

View Full Version : Transport needed ..2 piggies to Nottingham NG4 2GP

bunnymadhouse
06-11-2008, 09:11 PM
CAN ANY ONE HELP GET PRINGLE AND DORITO ...TWO NEUTERED PIGGIES TO THEIR NEW HOME IN cOLWICK , NOTTINGHAM ..

NEW OWNER COULD POSS MEET SOMEWHERE BUT ONLY HAS ACCESS TO BUSSES OR TAXI

bunnymadhouse
08-11-2008, 08:41 PM
can noone even do part of this journey ... such a shame for them to miss out on a lovely indoor home ..

Chipmunk_K
10-11-2008, 04:27 PM
Well if they wanted to wait until I came up for you know who, then I can bring them back down with me....it just might be a month or 2 before I come up...... which is a long time to wait when they are ready to go, but I will happily happily take then - it's the least I could do!!!

honeybunny
10-11-2008, 04:30 PM
Angie..is Ange helpiung with this..if so would be Saturday..to fit in with piggie run:D

abbymarysmokey
10-11-2008, 04:41 PM
I've only just seen this thread, but Colwick is near me, so I could do part of the run. Perhaps somebody could get them a bit closer to me, say Sheffield-ish?

Angie65
10-11-2008, 05:35 PM
I've only just seen this thread, but Colwick is near me, so I could do part of the run. Perhaps somebody could get them a bit closer to me, say Sheffield-ish?

I can get to Sheff or a bit lower depending on day:D

bunnymadhouse
10-11-2008, 06:19 PM
Angie65....is there any chance you could meet thumpinbun on saturday in sheffield?

honeybunny
10-11-2008, 09:06 PM
If Ange Thumpinbun has a pair of bunnies with her..could they be taken back up to Natsanth's..(its Nushka and Spike!)
and I'm answering for her but think Ange can go up to Woodall services:?

Indiechic
10-11-2008, 09:07 PM
If Ange Thumpinbun has a pair of bunnies with her..could they be taken back up to Natsanth's..(its Nushka and Spike!)
and I'm answering for her but think Ange can go up to Woodall services:?

pretty please :lol:

KayS
10-11-2008, 09:15 PM
Hi
I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone offering to get Pringle and Dorito to me people like you make the world a better place :thumb::D

Kay

Sparkle x
10-11-2008, 10:48 PM
Am ready for them, can meet someone on M62, if thats the route, let me know :)

Angie65
11-11-2008, 08:45 AM
Angie65....is there any chance you could meet thumpinbun on saturday in sheffield?

Yup - & I can go as far as Woodall to meet Ange- would have to be afternoon Sat though - after gym/horses:)

I can bring buns back - how far down can you come Natsanth - can you meet near where M1/M62 join (at j42 of M1 - don't know M62 junction No), I'd come further along M62, but I'm meant to be working Sat & that's back down near J34 of M1:)

Thumpinbun
11-11-2008, 10:52 AM
Angie, what sort of time would suit you to meet me, I'll try to arrange the delivery of Noggin (for Jill) to Chesterfield to fit in with you if I can.

Amy, although I can go across Nottingham to Colwick, if you could meet me near junction 25 of the M1 it would save me a bit of a drive. Does Saturday afternoon fit in with you? If not, don't worry I can take them to their new home.

abbymarysmokey
11-11-2008, 11:18 AM
Amy, although I can go across Nottingham to Colwick, if you could meet me near junction 25 of the M1 it would save me a bit of a drive. Does Saturday afternoon fit in with you? If not, don't worry I can take them to their new home.

I *might* have a homecheck to do on Saturday afternoon in Derby, so it would depend what time.

Angie65
11-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Angie, what sort of time would suit you to meet me, I'll try to arrange the delivery of Noggin (for Jill) to Chesterfield to fit in with you if I can.

Er. 4pm? I can do a bit flexible either way - just gotta fit gym in, and more importantly food after horses:oops::)

That would give me time to get back to Angie's to pick them up - Angie are you about at 3.15pm ish? If not, are they leavable-in-a-run-for-me-to-find-ish?

bunnymadhouse
11-11-2008, 01:06 PM
i wont be in ...but i can sort out you getting them no prob .. ;)

nursecroft
11-11-2008, 06:19 PM
If i can be of any help let me know im abit confused with the geography here :lol: doesnt take much!!

Thumpinbun
11-11-2008, 08:51 PM
Er. 4pm? I can do a bit flexible either way - just gotta fit gym in, and more importantly food after horses:oops::)

That would give me time to get back to Angie's to pick them up - Angie are you about at 3.15pm ish? If not, are they leavable-in-a-run-for-me-to-find-ish?

Angie 4pm is fine with me, it gives me chance to do the homecheck for Noggin in Chesterfield first. Have pm'd you.

bunnymadhouse
11-11-2008, 08:59 PM
Angie65.....

you can pick the piggies up at Traceys saturday afternoon . :wave:

mopsmum
11-11-2008, 09:30 PM
Angie65.....

you can pick the piggies up at Traceys saturday afternoon . :wave:

either give me a time or txt me and say 10 mins away like usual and i will have them ready and waiting:D

Indiechic
11-11-2008, 09:55 PM
its ace how this is coming together. thankyou girlies x

KayS
11-11-2008, 10:48 PM
its ace how this is coming together. thankyou girlies x

Yes it is and i cannot thank them all enough :) Kids are getting really excited that the boys will be here this weekend shhhh don't tell anyone but i am too :lol:

Kay

Indiechic
11-11-2008, 10:57 PM
Yes it is and i cannot thank them all enough :) Kids are getting really excited that the boys will be here this weekend shhhh don't tell anyone but i am too :lol:

Kay

aww thats fabulous. Well im waiting for Nushka and Spike who are hopefully coming on the same run and im excited too!!
xxx

Sparkle x
11-11-2008, 11:00 PM
aww thats fabulous. Well im waiting for Nushka and Spike who are hopefully coming on the same run and im excited too!!
xxx

Whens this planned for?

Im not following.....:lol:

Indiechic
11-11-2008, 11:12 PM
Whens this planned for?

Im not following.....:lol:

haha lol xxx

bunnymadhouse
11-11-2008, 11:18 PM
saturday pm ;)

i think :shock:

Sparkle x
11-11-2008, 11:40 PM
Obv pending bond for Nushka and Spike?
If so, do i need to meet anyone anywhere :lol::wave:

Angie65
12-11-2008, 01:43 PM
saturday pm ;)

i think :shock:

Tracey - I will text before I come be around 3.15pm I think Sat. Am I getting buns from other Ange? (doesn't help that there's like THREE involved in one run:lol:) And if I am is Natsanth meeting me? I have nowhere for extras to go:lol:

Editted to add, my internet keeps breaking at work. If I'm not on here, someone can text me!

honeybunny
12-11-2008, 01:48 PM
Hopefully you are taking Nushka a Spike..A pair!:D up tp meet Natsanth!
and huge thanks:D

Sparkle x
12-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Hopefully you are taking Nushka a Spike..A pair!:D up tp meet Natsanth!
and huge thanks:D

YEY!!!!

Okay, erm what times this happening and where am i meant to be going! :wave:

Angie65
12-11-2008, 01:56 PM
YEY!!!!

Okay, erm what times this happening and where am i meant to be going! :wave:

Either I'm getting 2 extra rabbits, or you are meeting me!:lol: I'm getting pigs to Woodall for 4pm & coming back with buns. Right, where can you meet? I need to get back to J34 of M1 after cos I'm meant to be working Sat, so can you meet me somewhere near M1 part of M62:lol:

Sparkle x
12-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Either I'm getting 2 extra rabbits, or you are meeting me!:lol: I'm getting pigs to Woodall for 4pm & coming back with buns. Right, where can you meet? I need to get back to J34 of M1 after cos I'm meant to be working Sat, so can you meet me somewhere near M1 part of M62:lol:

Lol so are you collecting Nushka and Spike?
Then i need to meet you to collect them yes?

Am i following?
:lol:

Indiechic
12-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Lol so are you collecting Nushka and Spike?
Then i need to meet you to collect them yes?

Am i following?
:lol:

yes i believe angie is bring back nush and spike (thankyou!! thankyou!!)
xxx

mopsmum
12-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Tracey - I will text before I come be around 3.15pm I think Sat. Am I getting buns from other Ange? (doesn't help that there's like THREE involved in one run:lol:) And if I am is Natsanth meeting me? I have nowhere for extras to go:lol:

Editted to add, my internet keeps breaking at work. If I'm not on here, someone can text me!

that will be fine i will have the piggies ready and i will warn them to be quiet for you on the journey:lol: don't think there are any buns going from barc if thats which ange you mean, this thread is totally confusing :?

Angie65
12-11-2008, 05:07 PM
that will be fine i will have the piggies ready and i will warn them to be quiet for you on the journey:lol: don't think there are any buns going from barc if thats which ange you mean, this thread is totally confusing :?

The buns are coming from Jill. I think. Thanks for asking piggies to be quiet. That noise completely freaks me out:shock::lol:

Sparkle x
12-11-2008, 05:26 PM
Nushka and Spike are coming to me for me to then take to Sarah!

Angie where shall i meet you, i dont know directions? Are we talking M62 or M1? Lets get that bit sorted first...:lol::wave:

ETA - okay the M1, J40, 4.45?:lol:

Angie65
12-11-2008, 05:35 PM
Nushka and Spike are coming to me for me to then take to Sarah!

Angie where shall i meet you, i dont know directions? Are we talking M62 or M1? Lets get that bit sorted first...:lol::wave:

ETA - okay the M1, J40, 4.45?:lol:

I will just keep driving up & down M1 until I see someone looking for me:thumb:

Sparkle x
12-11-2008, 05:36 PM
I will just keep driving up & down M1 until I see someone looking for me:thumb:

We have a date ;):lol:

Just bring the right buns and no extras :no:

Angie65
12-11-2008, 05:43 PM
We have a date ;):lol:

Just bring the right buns and no extras :no:

Better speak to Jill then - I'm sure I'm picking up 12:?

;););)

Sparkle x
12-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Better speak to Jill then - I'm sure I'm picking up 12:?

;););)

Hahaha! You may have 12 but there not coming here! :lol: Only space for two here!

ETA - make it two buns and a hutch if you have space? ;)

Angie65
12-11-2008, 05:50 PM
Hahaha! You may have 12 but there not coming here! :lol: Only space for two here!

ETA - make it two buns and a hutch if you have space? ;)

There's a hutch? Does wherever that's coming from know about that? Or shall I just ask random people:lol:

Sparkle x
12-11-2008, 05:51 PM
There's a hutch? Does wherever that's coming from know about that? Or shall I just ask random people:lol:

Are you visiting Kay Saturday?:) If so Kay will fill you in!

Do you have space :lol:

Angie65
12-11-2008, 05:56 PM
Are you visiting Kay Saturday?:) If so Kay will fill you in!

Do you have space :lol:

Depend on hutchsize - would get a single storey on backseat probably (pale grey leather:oops::roll: how popular will I be?:lol:) - but I don't think I'm seeing kay. I saw her last week:lol: I'm seeing Tracey - of BARC - is Angie (BARC) seeing Kay, cos then Angie might see Tracey, & I will see Tracey.:D

Sparkle x
12-11-2008, 05:57 PM
Depend on hutchsize - would get a single storey on backseat probably (pale grey leather:oops::roll: how popular will I be?:lol:) - but I don't think I'm seeing kay. I saw her last week:lol: I'm seeing Tracey - of BARC - is Angie (BARC) seeing Kay, cos then Angie might see Tracey, & I will see Tracey.:D

That whole last bit confused me.
Maybe i have confused Angie's?

Kay, where are you, kay?! :lol:

Angie65
12-11-2008, 05:58 PM
That whole last bit confused me.
Maybe i have confused Angie's?

Kay, where are you, kay?! :lol:

She's in the hutch. I think.

I'm seeing Ange. But not Angie. And I'm Angie. Or Ange. Depends really on what's what & who's who.

Why are you trying to confuse matters?

Sparkle x
12-11-2008, 06:01 PM
She's in the hutch. I think.

I'm seeing Ange. But not Angie. And I'm Angie. Or Ange. Depends really on what's what & who's who.

Why are you trying to confuse matters?

I thought you were Angie and Barc Ange was Ange lol :lol:

Who's seeing Kay this weekend? :D:wave:

Angie65
12-11-2008, 06:01 PM
I have to go now, cos horses are waiting. I can probably get them in with the hutch too? Will look tomorrow:D

Angie65
12-11-2008, 06:02 PM
I thought you were Angie and Barc Ange was Ange lol :lol:

Who's seeing Kay this weekend? :D:wave:

Ange=Thumpinbun.:lol:

But I think Angie=Bunnymadhouse is the one seeing Kay, but I don't know. Is this about the gerbils?

Sparkle x
12-11-2008, 06:03 PM
Ange=Thumpinbun.:lol:

Righhhhhhhhhhhhht!

Is Ange - Thumpinbun going to Barnsley?

KayS
12-11-2008, 07:10 PM
Ok thats me totally confused now :? trying to follow these posts lol .I suppose someone will let me know when piggies are arriving at mine i will be home all day anyway .

Kay

Sparkle x
12-11-2008, 07:15 PM
Ok thats me totally confused now :? trying to follow these posts lol .I suppose someone will let me know when piggies are arriving at mine i will be home all day anyway .

Kay

I know its gotten confusing blame Angie65 :lol:

Dont worry im sure you be informed! :wave:

mopsmum
12-11-2008, 08:13 PM
ok, well as far as i know

ange- thumpinbun is picking up rabbits from jills
angie 65 is picking 2 pigs up from mine(barc) and they are going to meet somewhere and do a swap.
then ange- thumpinbun will take the pigs to KayS
angie 65 will take the buns to Natsanth

Angie (bunnymadhouse) is going to Kayj's on either saturday or sunday to take 3 rabbits and possibly a naughty gerbil if it gets here in time.

seems a lot easier to understand now i've written it down:roll: i think.

Sparkle x
12-11-2008, 08:16 PM

angie 65 is picking 2 pigs up from mine(barc) and they are going to meet somewhere and do a swap.

Angie (bunnymadhouse) is going to Kayj's on either saturday or sunday to take 3 rabbits and possibly a naughty gerbil if it gets here in time.

Right so its Angie (bunnymadhouse) going to Kayj's?!

Angie i need a favour :wave::wave:

Thumpinbun
12-11-2008, 08:57 PM

Kay

That will be me then :wave:.

I hope to be with you between 5 and 5.30 (ish). Can you pm me your address so that I know where I am delivering the piggies to please and a contact telephone number would be useful.

See you Saturday.

Sparkle x
12-11-2008, 09:16 PM
Thumpinbun :wave:

Your signature - Violet has a home now with a lovely little boy bun called Ollie with me! :wave::lol::D

KayS
12-11-2008, 09:51 PM
That will be me then :wave:.

I hope to be with you between 5 and 5.30 (ish). Can you pm me your address so that I know where I am delivering the piggies to please and a contact telephone number would be useful.

See you Saturday.

Sent pm with details

See you Saturday

Kay

Angie65
13-11-2008, 08:42 AM
Righhhhhhhhhhhhht!

Is Ange - Thumpinbun going to Barnsley?

No - I'm meeting her at Woodall:lol:

bunnymadhouse
13-11-2008, 02:33 PM
what a confusing thread ... i pop on to add my bit...and find its all sorted ... ;)

Thumpinbun
13-11-2008, 06:55 PM
Thumpinbun :wave:

Your signature - Violet has a home now with a lovely little boy bun called Ollie with me! :wave::lol::D

Hiya:wave:, yes I know, I'm glad that she now has a lovely home. I'm waiting for Jill to update my sig. for me. It's always a surprise as to which Honeybunny I will be advertising next.:lol::lol:

Oh! looks like its been done:oops: Thanks Jill.

Sparkle x
13-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Hiya:wave:, yes I know, I'm glad that she now has a lovely home. I'm waiting for Jill to update my sig. for me. It's always a surprise as to which Honeybunny I will be advertising next.:lol::lol:

Oh! looks like its been done:oops: Thanks Jill.

Lol :wave:
Yeah was a tricky bond and violet is boss but i guess there happy, :lol:

Angie65
14-11-2008, 09:00 AM

So there's a lot of Angies, some Kays, & a few animals:thumb:

abbymarysmokey
14-11-2008, 11:16 AM
Ange Thumpinbun :wave:

My home check is at 2pm on Saturday, so I could meet you in Nottingham (say Trowell services?) at 5pm-ish if you call me when you're only the way.

I'll PM you my number.

Amy

Thumpinbun
14-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Ange Thumpinbun :wave:

My home check is at 2pm on Saturday, so I could meet you in Nottingham (say Trowell services?) at 5pm-ish if you call me when you're only the way.

I'll PM you my number.

Amy

Thanks Amy, have pm'd you.

Indiechic
14-11-2008, 06:52 PM
There has been a change of plan with regards to spike and nushka, they have had to be split so spike is being bonded with a different lady next weekend.
xxx

Sparkle x
14-11-2008, 07:43 PM
Angie65, no Spike and Nush, they had a fall out, so decided its not meant to be!

So dont go wandering to Carpark to meet me lol :lol::wave:

KayS
16-11-2008, 02:51 PM
Thanks to everyone involved in getting Dorito and Pringle to me they are settling in well and seem to like their new home as they are pop corning away happily :D

Kay

mopsmum
16-11-2008, 08:08 PM
glad they are settled and happy. :) it seems like they've been waiting for a home forever. they were born here after we took in a pregnant female in march this year, their birthday is the 24th of april.Hairy dorito was the largest baby and pringle was the smallest out of a litter of 6:shock:

tracey x

abbymarysmokey
17-11-2008, 12:14 AM
It was nice to meet you yesterday Kay...it was me who brought the piggies over on the final leg :wave: :D

And sorry to Ange Thumpinbun for forgetting to bring a carrier and having to take hers instead :oops: :oops:

Sparkle x
17-11-2008, 12:22 AM
Glad there with you.
Lets see some piccies of them once there settled! :D:wave: