• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new Bunnies

Ewa

New Kit
I thought I would post a few pics of my two new rabbits. I got them four days ago from a family whose kids were not taking care of them properly anymore. I won't get started on buying rabbits for small children but these two are are the most recent in a long line of rabbits I have helped rehome for that reason. I think I am going to keep these two though. The male is the biggest cuddly sweetheart I have ever met. None of my rabbits are cuddly. The female reminds me so much of one of my beloved childhood bunnies Ginger that passed away a few years ago at the ripe old age of 11yrs. I can't believe the resemblance between the two. I love her already after three days!! I usually have no problem preparing myself to not get attached and then rehome them but I love her none the less. Boober is a big boy especially compared to my little Sprock. I weighed hi today and he is almost 10lbs.

I finally decided on new names for the two after much flip flopping back and forth. The male is Boober and the female is Mokey. They are living in their cage on the floor in corner of Sprocket's room. My poor Sprock doesn't know what to think of that. I let them all out in the livingroom together to get used to each other. Sprocket loves Boober. They snuggle and she grooms him. It was going quite well between the three of them until Sprock humped Boober and Mokey flipped out and tried to kill her. Now her and Mokey fight everytime they see each other.

I hope they will get along eventually cause I don't have much room for keeping them seperate.

Mokey 2yr old spayed female
025.jpg

Boober 2yr old neutered male
018.jpg

Mokey side view
008-1.jpg

Boober
035.jpg

Angry Sprocket
047.jpg

Sprocket's fluffy butt
023.jpg

The two new bunnies Boober and Mokey and a clump of Sprock hair!!
005.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous gorgeous buns - Sprocket is sweet, love his blue eyes and Boober is such a Disapproving Rabbit! Mokey looks huge! Sweet bunnies :love: :love:

Loving all 3 bunnies - Boober looks like the family sized version of my Frank.

I think Sprocket needs her own husbun as it sounds like Mookie isn't in the mood to share her buck - you could always send her to live here with Frank where she'll be safe from jealous wives. :lol:

On Monday I am taking in a another female bunny So maybe Sprock will buddy up with her and I will end up keeping her instead of rehoming her. Growing up I had a trio of bunnies, Ginger a female netherland dwarf, Babe a female mini rex, and George a 15lb neutered male checkered giant x. I hope I can have a happy trio again because if I keep adding rabbits to my home my family may assassinate me. I said I would take this other little female but only to rehome her and swore to not keep her. If her and Sprocket get along then I am going to have to risk my own assassination and keep her for Sprock. Tonight Mokey and Sprock seemed to stop fighting and layed down about 5 feet from each other for about 10mins. So heres hoping!!

Oh what gorgeous buns!:love::love:
I love the names:love:- all fraggle rock characters:D
I used to love that programme... Even my little Dewey i sometimes nickname Duzer(remember the little workmen) cos its suits him when hes charging around the place:lol:
Hope that soon threes company for them all - they are very sweet.
Liz.

Back