• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi From Canada!

:wave:
Hi all! I am starrinight, and I am very new to this forum. I thought I would come check you guys out, actually, because of an appeal that someone sent to one of my other forums,(I only have two, actually. Well, now three!), and I thought that anyone who is caring enough to appeal on different forums for help for bunnies, well, that's my kind of people on my kind of forum!
So here I am. Hi!
I am owned by a sweet little female lionhead, who was being retired from breeding, and I adopted her. Her name is Missy, she is not quite three yrs. old yet, and she lives with myself, my 10 yr. old son, two cats, and two birds. It's quite a lifestyle change for her, but she's adapting well.
I am planning to bond her with another bunny soon, after she is spayed and has a chance to get well. She came to me seriously underweight and sick, (pneumonia), so she has a way to go yet. But we'll get there.
Well, I hope to get to know you all, or some of you anyway, in my time here. I will post some pics of Missy as soon as I get some, :oops:. I am seriously untechnically-advanced, and have no clue what to do with a digital camera, supposing I even had one. But... Christmas is due, so, you never know!
Might have some piccies to share yet, lol!
Anyway, hello all, and nice to meet you! I'm fairly new to bunnies, so I'm hoping I can pick up some good advice here.
Thanks all!
Talk to you soon! :wave:

Hi starrinight and welcome to the forum :wave:

I am new here myself but have learnt an awful lot in a short space of time. There are lots of very knowledgeable people here willing to share their knowledge and advice. Hope you enjoy!

I have one young female netherland dwarf and hoping to bond her with a husbun before Christmas. At the moment we are busy converting our shed so that they will have a wonderful bunny home :D

Hope to speak soon :)

Hi Attila!

Hi, Attila! :wave:
Pleased to meet you! Love your screename. Very creative. Good luck on the bonding, and I'd love to see pics of the bunnies' new home once you are finished. It sounds like it's quite the project.
Talk to you soon!

Lucky?!
It gets darn cold up here!
Are you in hampshire as in New Hampshire, New Jersey, or hampshire as in England, or thereabouts?
:oops: Sorry, didn't do so good in geography. If you're in England, (or thereabouts), I'd say lucky YOU!!

Lucky?!
It gets darn cold up here!
Are you in hampshire as in New Hampshire, New Jersey, or hampshire as in England, or thereabouts?
:oops: Sorry, didn't do so good in geography. If you're in England, (or thereabouts), I'd say lucky YOU!!

i live in england uk :p and NO you are deffo more lucky would love to live in canda i dont like the uk tbh

Oh no, the UK sounds so lovely! Especially the parts of it where it's still small villages. And all the lovely, lovely green hills!
You're probably thinking Canada, as in B.C., where there's mountains, or the East Coast, where there's the sea. Montreal is beautiful, too.
I'm in boring old Winnipeg, where it's all flat prarie and farm land. There's nothing here, really.
I guess it always looks greener on the other side, doesn't it?
Who's your bunnies? I have Missy, who is a black lionhead I adopted from a negligent breeder. She was skin and bones and scared silly when she came to me. After about 2 wks. it was discovered she had pneumonia, and was a pretty sick little girl!
She's getting better now. I've had her probably about 5-6 wks., now, and she's still scared, mostly of being handled, but she's just so sweet! She'll come around in time. Poor thing's been through a lot, is all.
Talk to you later!

:shock:
OMG, blaisey!
Well, you know what? Take a look at your bun, and that's my Missy! I don't know why I'm always so shocked whenever I see a pic of a black lionhead, and think, "that's Missy!" because, of course, they ALL look alike! :lol:
Oh well, I'm so new to buns, that I forget that of course I don't have the ONLY lionhead in the world!
What's your bun's name? Wait, don't tell me. Is it blaisey, by any chance? :oops:

Back