• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lopsy & Bo..

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
They used to live in a hutch/run combo on concrete, but due to Lopsy getting sore feet and the Vet recommending softer ground, i decided to move them into the Playhouse newly lino'd and move the four into the hutch/run combo for now.

Photo-0283.jpg

Photo-0284.jpg

Hopefully her feet should be okay now :love::D

i have lino in my shed, brilliant to keep clean. they both look beautiful but just love the black ones ears. i love lops :love:

Awww, sweet :)

Are they enjoying being indoors?

If im honest, Lopsy (french lop) looked to be sulking lol.
It will be better for her though!! They still have a run too, as we have fenced off an area in garden from playhouse.

x

i have lino in my shed, brilliant to keep clean. they both look beautiful but just love the black ones ears. i love lops :love:

Search for other piccies i have posted of these two some of her pics are amazing!! :D

I have a soft spot for them, but shes been the most expensive for me lol
Id love another french lop but no lol

Amstel and Stella :love:;)

Amstel and Stella :love:;)[/QUOTE]

i know, i really love stella. i've never known a young rabbit sit so still for cuddles like she does.

Back