• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Muffin with Flopsy

Blueslady

Young Bun
I put Flopsy in with Muffin this morning to see how they would get on I was really surprised they got on great Flopsy kissed Muffin then they ran round in circles for a bit then lay down & cuddled up together I can't believe how quick they have got on together,they were made for each other I think:)

MuffinFlopsy-2.jpg

MuffinFlopsy-5.jpg

That's fantastic :D

Even though they are doing well, they will still need supervision, especially at dusk and dawn (so they will need to be somewhere near where you sleep).

Hopefully there will be no problems and they will stay happily bonded.

Good job!

Yes I agree they won't be left thats for sure they are indoors with me won't let them go together outside till I know they are properly bonded.

They are still getting on great no fighting just lots of kissing & noses rubs they have been together since 2pm this afternoon & still are together so things are looking good just hope the love match lasts tho:)

Muffin & Flopsy have been together for 2 days now do you think it will be ok for them to stay together all night or shell I still split them up at night there hasn't been on fighting what so ever just running round chaseing each other & lots of nose rubbing thats it.

MuffinFlopsy-5.jpg

Muffin & Flopsy have been together for 2 days now do you think it will be ok for them to stay together all night or shell I still split them up at night there hasn't been on fighting what so ever just running round chaseing each other & lots of nose rubbing thats it.

MuffinFlopsy-5.jpg

It is fine to leave them together, I never split them once I have put them together as it delays the bonding. I always have them somewhere that I can hear them at night so can get up if they do kick off but that is rare, it is best just to let them get on with it ... to me that is watching from a distance and even better listening with your ears.

Personally I dont find that there is any time that they are worse and more likley to kick off.

The night went well no fighting so it looks like I had it easy bonding them both bet I could'nt do that again:)..I think Flopsy & Muffin were just the perfect match thats all or do I have the nack in bonding bunnys I wish :lol:

Back