• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bunnywalk

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
August is the season to strut your stuff and show off fabulous winter coats. I'm not talking humans either. I'm talking bunnies!

Emrys pouts and shows the Opal coat, accessorized with flecks of autumn dirt. A must have for any country bunnie, not afraid to get his paws dirty.
Emrys14thAugust20089.jpg

Rowaneberrie strikes a pose in this Tiger Stripe coat which keeps you warm but looks utterly fashionable at the same time. The perfect choice for any posh lady who wishes to make a unique impact.
Berry14thaugust2008.jpg

Nori goes for the modest approach in this Dutch Blue coat, specially designed to withstand such strenuous activities as digging. The dirt even washes out after vigourous grooming!
Nori14thAugust2008.jpg

Ebonnie models this sleek and slinky number, guaranteed to make you stand out in the crowd (of grass).
Ebonnie14thAugust20082.jpg

Bonnie is wearing a beautifully tailored design which imitates autumn shades but also gives the wearer the ability to camoflage one's self, particularly effective in nest environments.
Bonnie14thAugust200811.jpg

Merri makes a statement in this "ahead of fashion" Winter garment. Thick and lustrous it makes you look every inch the luxary prince and keeps you oh so snug and warm.
Merri14thAugust20086.jpg

Elidore shows us you can even look glamerous at the litter tray. This ultra stylish coat gives you the confidence to say "pooh" as voyeuristic bunnie mums photograph you on the loo.
Elidore14thAugust20084.jpg

And finally Mona gives a teasing taste of the shabby chic Moult Coat. Its just perfect for the post autumn/pre winter phase and keeps you up to the minute with the very latest in fashion. However as Mona demonstrates, this coat clashes with horizontal stripes.
Mona14thAugust20086.jpg

Bootiful!
Emrys looks like my Honey!:love:
bunniesingarden017.jpg

She is at the end of her moult at the moment...this pic was a few months ago.

"Emrys pouts and shows the Opal coat, accessorized with flecks of autumn dirt. A must have for any country bunnie, not afraid to get his paws dirty. "

Peaches here,
I'LL TAKE IT!
mom doesnt let me outside... something about foxes, coyotes, and hawks? and not having a secure run.. maybe if i got a new coat, i could get outside! im not affraid to get mypaws dirty, i LOVE to dig (mom would like to add that that is the reason i cant go outside.. cuz i'd never come back!)

Ooh naughty Peaches. Well since you're a chic girl about town, why not try Rowaneberrie's attire?:lol:

She is sooo cute. I bet she is related to him in some way. :love:

Deelove, that'll cost you a fortune in carrots and dandelions :lol:

That pic of Emrys looks so much like it is her! There are not many buns I have ever seen look like her...his markings where the fur colour changes and so on are just like hers. Hers change regularly, one day I was convinced someone had been in and spilt something on her as the lines just appeared out of nowhere...or so it seemed! Sometimes it looks like she has been shaved halfway down her coat, as the top and bottom half is a different colour.
Wouldn't it be weird if they were related!:love: He is so scrummy, but I guess I am a little biased! lol:love:

I have never seen a bun Emmy's colour on here before until Honey. Its a lovely colour like blue/beige. His ears are massive though, I notice Honey has petite ones. Emmy's could be used for flying. What's Honey's personality like?

She's a darling - to me! But gets very jealous of Poppy and grunts and chases her away from me so she can have all the fuss. She loves to lick me and then nudge me when it's her turn to be "licked"!
You can do anything with her, she is very laid back. The vets were surprised at how easy she was to handle. She is great with kids, and puts up with a lot from the little ones who come to visit.
She can also be a madam when she wants to be tho! She knows her own mind. (And her mind says she hates being put in the vet carrier!!)
When I sit in the summerhouse when they are playing in the garden, she comes in and makes herself at home on the chair, and sits like royalty. Poppy is not allowed in!
I love her to bits, I just have to look at her and get a warm, fuzzy feeling...I'm in love with a rabbit...get the men in white coats quick!:oops:

What is Emrys like? How old is he?

Honey was 3 in April, assuming she was the 12 weeks old that I was told she was when I got her.

Phoebe here! I have the chabby chic moult coat and mummy wasnt impressed :( she said it made me look unshiny and tatty like an unloved bun! me? unloved? NEVER, i know my mummy loves me lots :D.... or she wouldnt have just spent lots of her pennys on me this month

She's a darling - to me! But gets very jealous of Poppy and grunts and chases her away from me so she can have all the fuss. She loves to lick me and then nudge me when it's her turn to be "licked"!
You can do anything with her, she is very laid back. The vets were surprised at how easy she was to handle. She is great with kids, and puts up with a lot from the little ones who come to visit.
She can also be a madam when she wants to be tho! She knows her own mind. (And her mind says she hates being put in the vet carrier!!)
When I sit in the summerhouse when they are playing in the garden, she comes in and makes herself at home on the chair, and sits like royalty. Poppy is not allowed in!
I love her to bits, I just have to look at her and get a warm, fuzzy feeling...I'm in love with a rabbit...get the men in white coats quick!:oops:

What is Emrys like? How old is he?

Honey was 3 in April, assuming she was the 12 weeks old that I was told she was when I got her.

Emmy is much the same. He is very licky and follows me everywhere like a puppy. He likes his food too but he doesn't respond to treats so I've never been able to treat train him. He's so clever though, he works everything out for himself, like how to use a catflap or how to jump agility hurdles. Theonly thing he ever gets grump about, is being picked up. he doesn't seem to like heights but in general he does like attention and he gives it freely. He is a year old now. I got him and his wife in January this year. They both came in as separate strays to the pdsa where I was working, I fell in love, adopted them both and bonded them and now they're married :D

What's Honey's friend called?

The other one is Poppy.

Honey always has a stamp when I put her down, as she doesn't like being picked up either, but will tolerate it, and then let me know afterwards that she is cross about it! lol I tend to do all my loving on the ground with her, just to keep her happy! (Oooh that doesn't sound good! Ooops!:oops:)

The other one is Poppy.

Honey always has a stamp when I put her down, as she doesn't like being picked up either, but will tolerate it, and then let me know afterwards that she is cross about it! lol I tend to do all my loving on the ground with her, just to keep her happy! (Oooh that doesn't sound good! Ooops!:oops:)

My dutchie, Nori always stamps when I put him down onto the grass. Its weird, he is one of the firendliest buns too. I assume he is asserting his dominance over the territory. :lol: Loving on the ground:lol: I always enjoy a bit of rough and tumble on the ground with the bunnies. I come in with hay in my hair though, it never looks innocent :oops:

I'm glad you laughed BwfcAngel, we need more laughter these days.

Teehee!:lol:
Just had my loving session...it's actually lovely and warm outside! Summer is here at last! I wonder how many hours it will last?!

Back