• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello From Manitoba CANADA !

Twitters

Warren Scout
Hi Everyone.

Just Call me Twitters, I live in Manitoba
and im 13 years old.
i love animals and i want to be a vet when i am older
i am owned by 1 syrian hamster tiddles and 2 american bulldogs cinco and atilla. they are both 4 years old my hamsters age is unknown.
i dont have a Rabbit yet but i am looking into getting one once i move.
i would like a Lop Rabbit or a Dwarf Rabbit. Or at least any Rabbit that has a personality that catches my eye.
i hope to make lots of friends and learn lots of things about rabbits so i can make sure my future rabbit has the best life style i can give it
i love horses and ride horses i am currently learning how to train them for riding and i do train my animals and my hamster took along time to hand tame but it was done
i enjoy working with animals and i am a student and i do lots of art most things i do are animals as mentioned i LOVE animals.
I have alot of time on my hands so always have time for them and i do figure skating also.
ANy other questions are welcomed

Thank you

Twitters

Hello, and welcome to RU! I'm 12 years old, and live in B.C. Canada. I used to live in Winnipeg Manitoba, but left my birthplace. :(
Anyway, nice to meet you!

:wave: Welcome!! Its good you are here to learn more about bunnies and make friends. I'd love to live in Canada too, or Alaska :love:

nice to meet you all, id love to live in BC :)
Lol well i love forums and the best way to talk/learn or get help about things is join a forum :)

Yeah, I know, the weather in Manitoba is horrible! Good luck going through that winter. :lol:

I agree 100% Forums are the way to go!

Back