• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'new, So Here Goes .yikes!!!!!!

hare-um scare-um

Warren Scout
Hi Every One! I'm New To Ru So I Had Better Introduce My Self. I Live In Cheshire And I Have Two Border Collies, Donna And Ross,barley A Sooty Fawn Mini Lop,panda An English Spot,chalki A White Lionhead Cross Nethie And A Six Month Old Belgian Hare Rusty. I Am Not Quit Shore If The Belgian Is Pure Bred. I Got Him From A Local Rescue When He Was Twelve Weeks Old.his Mum Is Definatly A Pure Hare, She Was Bought From A Garden Center By A Lady In March And Two Weeks After She Had Babies Some Were Found Good Homes And Rusty And One Other Went To The Rescue. It Wasnit Any Of The Gardencenters Local To Me Because I Have Asked In All The Ones I Know That Sell Pets. Could Any One Please Tell Me What Weight A Six Month Old Hare Should Be.? He Looks Like A Hare But I Think He Is Quite Small I

Hiya! Welcome..

Not sure what weight a hare should be - I would check with one of your local vets. I would recommend neutering also.

Hiya! Welcome..

Not sure what weight a hare should be - I would check with one of your local vets. I would recommend neutering also.

thanks for the welcome. my vet has naver come across a hare before, iknow what weigh a fully grown hare should be, and they are slow to mature,but i was wondering if he is small for his age. i'll tell you one thing though he is the noughtiest rabbit you could ever wish to meet he is always on the go. i call him ASBO bun:lol: Barley and panda are a neutered pair who live in there own shed with run

thanks for the welcome. my vet has naver come across a hare before, iknow what weigh a fully grown hare should be, and they are slow to mature,but i was wondering if he is small for his age. i'll tell you one thing though he is the noughtiest rabbit you could ever wish to meet he is always on the go. i call him ASBO bun:lol: Barley and panda are a neutered pair who live in there own shed with run

LOL Asbo bun :D

Yeah, would check with Raven Rexes too :) found this page too: http://www.rabbitandcavydirectory.com/Breed_Gallery/Belgian_Hare.htm Belgian Hare.. x

LOL Asbo bun :D

Yeah, would check with Raven Rexes too :) found this page too: http://www.rabbitandcavydirectory.com/Breed_Gallery/Belgian_Hare.htm Belgian Hare.. x

thanks for your help. i have had a look at the web site you sugested and by the information on there rusty is about right in size for his age.::) there is a strong posibility he may be pure bred.:D unfortunatly a brother sister mating :roll:which must of happened either at the breeders or at the garden center where his mother came from. i would love to know where she did come from, all i know is the area in which the lady who has her lives and as i said before it wasnt any of the garden centers i know that sell buns in this area

Hello! I'm new here so here goes...

I'm 10 now and am the mother of three rabbits and 2 deceased hamsters and 1 also deceased fish. I am really fond of rabbits. and I adopted them all! I don't regret adopting them. can anyone tell me what the breed "local" is?

Back