• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

G'Day Mates

G'Day mates.
Names Claire, and I've come here to look for all the help I can get.
I have a brand new baby, Who doesn't have a name yet, Birthday was 4th July, so shes about 8weeks old. I've known her since she was born as I got her from where I work. We've both just moved into a new house. I moved in here 4days ago, and she moved in here a day ago.
So she generally knows my sent and me, but the only pet I've had before is a Dog and I'm learning as I go with this. So any help I can get anything I should desperatly know would be so welcome.
She's and indoor bunny at the moment, but there is a hutch outside for her as so as I can get fencing to protect her.
And we're about to encounter another problem very soon which is that I am a Gap student from Australia and I live in a share house with other gap students who will be working where I work. Anyway, sometime in the next five days there will be three males moving in here, currently its just the two of us and its rather a quiet house ...
Thank you for any help or advice that can be offered.
I've already read something reassuring on here.
:?

Welcome! :wave: There's loads of useful advice around here. Try looking at the reference section for starters? Welcome to RU! :D

Named Her!!

She was named yesterday.
Her name is Tim Tam, in dedication to an Ozzie biscuit that is so hard to get over here and tastes so damn good.
SN850725.jpg

Ahhhh she is sooo cute. Welcome to the forum. Wherabout in OZ are you from? I used to live in Melbourne many years ago x

Back