• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tango's new house

catherine

Warren Scout
Hi:wave:
Sorry I've not been on in a while but I thought I'd post to show you what we've been up to!

PICT0204.jpg

We've made tango a dog cage!

PICT0205.jpg

We did it yesterday afternoon. We thought it would take longer. He mastered his ramp straight away!
PICT0206.jpg

It's a 48" cage. Thought I'd say this because it looks smaller in the pics.

Tango loves it!
PICT0207.jpg

It was really easy to do. The shelf is really sturdy (?sp) but it comes apart really quickly. It clips on kind of. I love the fact that all Tango's tubes and toys fit in so he's got loads to do. His newest trick is pulling out the carrots from his carrot patch and chucking them off the shelf!

Brilliant!! :D Love his shelf, far better than our one! :lol: I'll not show Hazel n Tam, they'll wonder why I couldn't come up with such a masterpiece for them! :lol:

Tango used to live outside but he came him for his first winter and never went back outside because he loved it. It's taken me ages to build up to getting his mansion though. I'm lucky that my oh is handy and loves tango as much as I do (sometimes I wonder if he loves him more than me!)

Brilliant!! :D Love his shelf, far better than our one! :lol: I'll not show Hazel n Tam, they'll wonder why I couldn't come up with such a masterpiece for them! :lol:

:lol: thanks. Mark is really pleased with his shelf making compliments. It must have been quite funny for anyone watching us walking around B&Q yesterday talking about cages and rabbits and what we needed.

Bless Him!:love:

This is what I want, as we usually brng the buns in over Christmas and Bonfire Night. Something like this would be ideal!
Jack:D

I have a 48" fold flat dog crate for sale. No shelf/ramp though. Good condition.
£30 if you are intereseted (cost me £40), could meet you in Ecclesfield Morrison's car park with it?

Dogcrate.jpg

Rabswood

Back