• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tika and Harvey have bonded

Hi All,

Been a while since I logged in. Hope you are all well! Tika and Harvey as the title says have bonded and are now happy living in a 5x2 Hutch with free ranging garden! :D

Tika is a Simese Sable Doe Netherland Dwarf aged 10 months, I got her from a rescue up in Gretna after originally being from a breeder who didn't want her no more, she did have a family but they returned her to the breeder for being too ugly, she is far from it! Harvey is a mixed breed with agouti aged between 6 months and a year he was from the RSPCA on the Wirral.

Bonding went well. they were jumping over one another for ages then they settled. No fighting whatsoever. I just think they were both lonely living seperately so were just happy to enjoy one anothers company.

Here they are anyway...

Louise
xxx

Harvey7.jpg

Harvey6.jpg

Harvey5.jpg

Harvey3.jpg

Harvey2.jpg

Bonding Photos

Tika4-1.jpg

Tika3-1.jpg

Thanks Liz and Karen! Yep sometimes I worry they don't seem to do much but laze around grooming one another. Even when free ranging they just flop!

I had to laugh when they were bonding. Harvey decided he was going to have some bunny love with Tika! Oh my eyes, that was a sight! :shock: My daughter Emily wanted to know what was going on! :p

Still I am pleased they have bonded, there is nothing like bunny love! :love:

Back