• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NEW HOUSE!!! rabbits seem impressed =-]

animal ry

Warren Veteran
the rabbits exsept for disney meeting there new house they seem happy but a bit freked out by it :lol:

here they are!!! :p:love::)

DSCF2888.jpg

DSCF2897.jpg

DSCF2890.jpg

DSCF2899.jpg

DSCF2889.jpg

DSCF2893.jpg

Last edited:
A word of warning about the House. It is foam filled so if a Bunny chews the fabric the foam filling is exposed. Ingesting the foam could prove to be fatal :cry:

I had one for my Buns but threw it away as soon as a Bun started nibbling it.

:)

i had a basket with foam in, it was a blue basket with foam inside and peanut never chewed it, he isnt a chewer, he had it for 4 months n then one morning he had eaten LOADS of it, i have him some digestion stuff i had in the cupboard but luckily he was okay, but i will never give them stuff like hat unsupervised. i know youa re supervising cus u took piccies lol, but just dont leave it with them lol!

a wooden hidey is good for leaving with then unnattended;)

ohhh did you bond them into a group and let them live free in the shed now?! they probly love it having the extra room x

i have put them back now as it was raning :roll::lol: and even though they where in the shed i did not wnat to eb outside in the wet and i prefer to leave them all together with the doors locked and watch them through the windows where thye cannot see me :p;):lol:

but i wont leave them with it thanks for telling me!!! is it posinuse to guineas as well??? :?

i have bonded 4 buscit angel there daughter snowball and grandaughter hope thats all of them but minnie lives on her owna nd so does disney :cry:

but i let minnie out with thema nd they love her :D

no havent done that yet but they do get to run around the shed now there so intrested of the guineas watching them :p:lol::D

i have put them back now as it was raning :roll::lol: and even though they where in the shed i did not wnat to eb outside in the wet and i prefer to leave them all together with the doors locked and watch them through the windows where thye cannot see me :p;):lol:

but i wont leave them with it thanks for telling me!!! is it posinuse to guineas as well??? :?

i have bonded 4 buscit angel there daughter snowball and grandaughter hope thats all of them but minnie lives on her owna nd so does disney :cry:

but i let minnie out with thema nd they love her :D

no havent done that yet but they do get to run around the shed now there so intrested of the guineas watching them :p:lol::D

if they get along then should be able to bond them all toghether? well good luck with them all im glad they getting more time out of hutches...i hope that you can give them plenty of run in the garden during nicer weather too..

Goes straight out to my rabbits house n removes their pink house as they have started chewing the inside of it thanks for that information Jacks-jane i didnt no about that *SwOoOoOoSh* gone to remove it :wave:

hey ry,
the animals look like thryre liking their new snuggle house lol

its sweet if you can catch a glimpse of 2 in there snuggling up x

looking at pic 2, u might wanna cut them claws before they hurt you ;)

gorgeous buns x

awh really sweet :D x
If i were you i would trim the nails too, so you dont get hurt :D xx

I :love: them xox

ok i will get them trimmed!!! they are 2 long :oops:

they are injoying themselvs i might put some more pics up later! :D

there back in there hutch as its raning and they wnat to be let out :( and i find it hard to risist the cute face :oops::D

A word of warning about the House. It is foam filled so if a Bunny chews the fabric the foam filling is exposed. Ingesting the foam could prove to be fatal :cry:

I had one for my Buns but threw it away as soon as a Bun started nibbling it.

:)

pearl ripped the one i bought for alvin apart, i was so scared shed eaten it... luckily shes destructive and just threw it around... she cant be trusted with vetbed neither :roll:

pearl ripped the one i bought for alvin apart, i was so scared shed eaten it... luckily shes destructive and just threw it around... she cant be trusted with vetbed neither :roll:

what is a vet bed been meaning to ask? :?

OMG!!!!!!! i could not get buscit earlyer so i put disney in and let buscit stay out running and lcoked the doors i just went out and the door was open!!!!!! :shock: i just ran in and buscit was hopping around i just gave him hugs and kisses

the doors have never done that but it is windey :shock: for a second i thought i had lost him :cry:

Last edited:
Back