• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just bought new hutch with run

andrea82

Young Bun
We found a farm shop who built our last hutch and asked for 6ftx3ft wide two storied 6ftx3ft run.
Initially was to be priced at £175. I asked what about if they took the old 5FTX2.5FT two storied hutch so we knocked the price down to £150.

What do you think?

Only thing is it dosnt have an over hang on the roof. We can sort this with a weatherproof cover.

We will use the pet safe stain/paint in a cream colour.:D

Hiya :wave:

Congrats on the new hutch :D I think £25 for your hutch is a good deal for them really, but depends on the quality still.

x

Sounds like a good price to me :D

I remember paying £150 for a 6 x 2 ft single floor hutch nearly 10 years ago :shock: (it was more diffucult to get large hutches in those days though)

We found a farm shop who built our last hutch and asked for 6ftx3ft wide two storied 6ftx3ft run.
Initially was to be priced at £175. I asked what about if they took the old 5FTX2.5FT two storied hutch so we knocked the price down to £150.

What do you think?

Only thing is it dosnt have an over hang on the roof. We can sort this with a weatherproof cover.

We will use the pet safe stain/paint in a cream colour.:D

oooooo...im from bolton. Where's this farm shop?? ;)

Back