• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How old do you think?

chloaster

Warren Veteran
These two litters have just come in thursday, how old do you think they are? I don't see many young kits so I'm guessing about 2weeks?

CIMG0322.jpg

CIMG0323.jpg

CIMG0339.jpg

The top litter is about 4 weeks, the other one with the 'stumpy' heads are more likely about 3.

very cute :love: if you do a search for 'Whist' you'll find photo records of Roz's babies from birth to 15 weeks, they might help in pin-pointing their age :)

very cute :love: if you do a search for 'Whist' you'll find photo records of Roz's babies from birth to 15 weeks, they might help in pin-pointing their age :)

Ah-ha! :D Yup - they're definately older than I thought. All I know for definate is that they were born after the 18th July ..... so I agree with you guys - I reckon the white ones are about four weeks and the lionhead x's about 3 :)

Back