• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just showing evryone my fish tank =-]

animal ry

Warren Veteran
well i just wanted to show evryone my fish tank as i dont think i mention them that much and they are so amazing and beautifull i felt i would show them off :lol:

some are going to the pet shop fish tank its just for hsow but it makes the pet shop look nice and children love it :D

i had 3 but went down to 2 to manage them better and well here they are cleaning out the big tank tomorow should be fun :roll::lol:;)

DSCF2787.jpg

DSCF2789.jpg

DSCF2788.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice:D:D:D I'm going to restyle my little tank(5ftx15"x20") which is home to 6 tiger barbs, 8 danio's, 3, bronze corry's, 2 flag tail corry's, 2 kribs(male), bristle nose catfish, a 7" featherfin catfish & my 7 year old 6" red tail black shark:love:

Very nice:D:D:D I'm going to restyle my little tank(5ftx15"x20") which is home to 6 tiger barbs, 8 danio's, 3, bronze corry's, 2 flag tail corry's, 2 kribs(male), bristle nose catfish, a 7" featherfin catfish & my 7 year old 6" red tail black shark:love:

cool i had a male and female krib!!!!! but she died and he went on for about... 1 year without her before just passing normaly :(

i love styling the tank its fun with the oprnaments and all!!!! :D

are you having a them for your tank??? :?

Back