• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flickr - my bf's funky pic (Pic heavy!)

AnnaDelie

Mama Doe
Hiya everyone! :wave:

This is a kerrrayzee pic my bf took a month or so ago, he's got himself a snazzy Nikon SLR cam and edited the colours a little in photoshop..

2488646337_8242e54fe0_o.jpg

I haven't put any more on as they're HUGE and it would have taken me too long, but some more pics are here: http://www.flickr.com/delie if you're interested

:lol::lol::lol:

that's wicked!

is photography just a hobby? because he should have photography involved job!

i can see that pic on a pint of milk! :lol:

the ducklings and the lemur!!!! :love::love::love::love:

Thanks hon :D he loves it, takes it everywhere we go - even to PCWorld sometimes :shock: :shock: he never knows when there might be a picture opportunity :lol:

He's not a "professional" although he should be - he's a web dev and uses photoshop as part of his job

Got loads more pics that he hasn't put on as they're not "perfect" :roll:

Thanks hon :D he loves it, takes it everywhere we go - even to PCWorld sometimes :shock: :shock: he never knows when there might be a picture opportunity :lol:

He's not a "professional" although he should be - he's a web dev and uses photoshop as part of his job

Got loads more pics that he hasn't put on as they're not "perfect" :roll:

oh yeah, you did tell me what he did before. my brian is rubbish! :lol:

sounds like ryan when it comes to the "perfect" thing - drives me mad!

he'll ask my opinion on 2 pics and i'm sure i can't see a difference and he'll be going "i tweaked the higlights and took out a little magenta" :roll: :lol:

oh yeah, you did tell me what he did before. my brian is rubbish! :lol:

sounds like ryan when it comes to the "perfect" thing - drives me mad!

he'll ask my opinion on 2 pics and i'm sure i can't see a difference and he'll be going "i tweaked the higlights and took out a little magenta" :roll: :lol:

ROFL :lol: :lol: OMG! Yeah, that sounds like Del alright!

He'll do the same thing but take about 10 shots of you (and you have to stay in the same pose) and talk you through each change - it's a huge difference to him.

I'm sure most of it is phychological..

But no.. he is fab :) he's still working and it's nearly 11pm :shock: he's sat to my left doing some codings :lol: oh my, can you smellll the HTML :lol:

Oh that photo is just awesome!!! :lol:

Just seen his others on Flickr, his wildlife photography is just brilliant, he has a real knack of capturing the animals, and the wide angle adds such a great touch! :thumb:

ROFL :lol: :lol: OMG! Yeah, that sounds like Del alright!

He'll do the same thing but take about 10 shots of you (and you have to stay in the same pose) and talk you through each change - it's a huge difference to him.

I'm sure most of it is phychological..

But no.. he is fab :) he's still working and it's nearly 11pm :shock: he's sat to my left doing some codings :lol: oh my, can you smellll the HTML :lol:

aarrrrrgggghhh!! CODINGS!! ryan's just been building a website and it's done his head in! and mine!! i just looked for it but it's not live yet. the only reason he's not working right now is because he's at band practice. :roll: i'm sure he forgets i exist sometimes...! i can't complain though, he brings the pennies in. :oops:

aarrrrrgggghhh!! CODINGS!! ryan's just been building a website and it's done his head in! and mine!! i just looked for it but it's not live yet. the only reason he's not working right now is because he's at band practice. :roll: i'm sure he forgets i exist sometimes...! i can't complain though, he brings the pennies in. :oops:

Aww sounds like you miss him Laura x :D

Del's got about 5 .com websites and 3 .co.uk's - all are "under construction" :lol:

I can tell Del's getting a little sick of working for "too long" today - he's not the happiest today bless him, better give him some kisses :love: :lol:

The lemur is fantastic, looks like a right miserable git :lol:
Great pics all of them. I've broken the lens on my SLR and can't afford a new one:(

Aww sounds like you miss him Laura x :D

Del's got about 5 .com websites and 3 .co.uk's - all are "under construction" :lol:

I can tell Del's getting a little sick of working for "too long" today - he's not the happiest today bless him, better give him some kisses :love: :lol:

i do sometimes :( sometimes he does stupidly long days and i hate it!

he doesn't build many websites, this one is a freelance jobbie, he concerntrates more on the graphics side.... but seeing how much web building can make i think he should do more! :lol:

i feel bad when he does his normal job, comes home and starts on the freelance, it would drive me up the wall working so much. :shock:

i do sometimes :( sometimes he does stupidly long days and i hate it!

he doesn't build many websites, this one is a freelance jobbie, he concerntrates more on the graphics side.... but seeing how much web building can make i think he should do more! :lol:

i feel bad when he does his normal job, comes home and starts on the freelance, it would drive me up the wall working so much. :shock:

Yeah, would drive me insane too :lol:

Not sure how much graphic designers can make but web devs usually earn 25k onwards (average around 30K - 40K) - Del's just shown me what he's doing :shock: about 3 different wadges of paper, one with the commands, the other with products and a spreadsheet thing that kinda makes sense to him - he's gonna be up until gone 1am :(

I think it's great that Ryan's interested - plus web devs generally need photoshop experience, the more the better! :D

Yeah, would drive me insane too :lol:

Not sure how much graphic designers can make but web devs usually earn 25k onwards (average around 30K - 40K) - Del's just shown me what he's doing :shock: about 3 different wadges of paper, one with the commands, the other with products and a spreadsheet thing that kinda makes sense to him - he's gonna be up until gone 1am :(

I think it's great that Ryan's interested - plus web devs generally need photoshop experience, the more the better! :D

graphics sounds the same in the wage stakes, he's home and i just asked about the web developer he knows but he said he just spends money he doesn't have! :lol:

he's been working on a "content management" site, whatever that means! :lol: i do know he spent 6 hours trying to get one code to work because he just couldn't get his head around it. :lol:

graphics sounds the same in the wage stakes, he's home and i just asked about the web developer he knows but he said he just spends money he doesn't have! :lol:

he's been working on a "content management" site, whatever that means! :lol: i do know he spent 6 hours trying to get one code to work because he just couldn't get his head around it. :lol:

6 hours! Blimey! :shock: he didn;t go mad did he? :lol:

Content Management - yeah.. thats a site that manages content :lol: no - I dunno :roll:

what lens does he use with his nikon? it looks really good x

Not too sure, it's a standard lens he has that costs about £400 on its own :shock: :shock: he's also got a wide angle lens but can't remember how much that one was :)

He's got a Nikon D300 - bit pricey though :D

Back