• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Last three weeks in photos!!

Well it seems ages since I've had time to come onto the forum properly and I've been wanting to share these photos!

Well a few weeks back it was my bf's birthday... so time for cake baking! I really didn't expect it to take quite so many hours to decorate as it did... those silly little bits around the bottom!

Misc002.jpg

Oh... and of course the JL clearance... I couldn't help myself but to purchase this rabbit money box (obviously left over from easter), but only £2!! Also bought some lovely pet bows, 2 for £4 (originally £15!).

Misc033.jpg

Yesterday I visitied Tiddywinkles Wildlife Hospital, this fox was happily sat in it's enclosure... watching the world go by... poor little thing only had three legs though... :(

Misc011.jpg

Then today I mowed the lawn for the first time... oh what an exhausting job that was.. poss because it hadn't been done for... hum... well rather a few weeks! You can see the bit in the corner and the bit where the rabbit run which hasn't been mown!

Misc027.jpg

Misc028.jpg

Then finally I got around to playing with the tshirt transfers and the bags I'd bought - so introducing... Barley on a bag :D

Misc026.jpg

Misc037.jpg

And finally a cute one of Floss - looking rather anxiously at the camera from her new tunnel!

Misc030.jpg

Thanks for looking at the mountain of photos...I'm off to catch up on the forum a bit!

Hannah :wave:

Hey Hannah :wave:

Great photos, especially like the fox, poor little mite :) That lawn is amazing... though yes, wouldn't like the task of mowing it! :shock: :lol:

Floss is looking very pretty as always.... lets see some more of her a Barley! ;) :D

Back