• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pongo And Purdy!!!!!!!!!! :)

March Hare

Warren Veteran
Here are a few pics of my new blue Dutchie pair, Pongo and Purdy, that I adopted from ARC! They just arrived at my house on Saturday morning, and are settling very well already! I planned to take pics of Chrissie too, but my camera battery died so it will have to wait until tomorrow!:(

Pongo
ABunsPongo4.jpg

ABunsPongo.jpg

Purdy
ABUnsPurdy4.jpg

ABunsPurdy3.jpg

Pongo And Purdy
ABunsPongoPurdy.jpg

ABunsPongoPurdy2.jpg

ABUnsPongoPurdy3.jpg

Aww, I have been watching these two! How do you squeeze them all in! They are beautiful. How many dutch bunnies can one person have..........:lol:
Lucky buns, I am sure they will be very happy.

Awwwwwwwwwwww they are stunning - I just still do not know how you cope with your dutchies Donkey is the naughtiest bunny ever and I only have 1 to cope with :lol:

They're gorgeous!! How do you remember who is who? lol ;)

Loving the signature pic but where's the 'all white one'? ;)

Oooooh, it's easy to know who's who!!! :D Every one of them has his/her own unique markings......and their personalities are SO huge that I could tell who was who even if they were all identical! :love:

I didn't put Louie, my all white Dutch, into my siggie because I didn't want him to be 'odd man out'! I figured I would spend the next 6 months with everyone asking me 'How come you have all those Dutches in your sig and then one white bunny?' :roll: :lol: Both of Louie's parents were traditionally marked Dutch buns, as is his litter sister. But Louie and his brother were born without pigment......Maizy has adopted Louie's identical twin brother! :D :D

Here are some pics of the gorgeous man himself!!!!!!!!! :love:

Louie :love:
AbunLouie3.jpg

AbunLouie.jpg

AbunLouie17.jpg

AbunLouie11.jpg

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow such a shame it would be too obvious for someone to pinch him, you would know straight away "ahem whistles" he gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgous :love::love::love::love::love: just wondering do you have a limit to when you will stop or are you planning on taking over the world with your dutch army :lol:

lol i think its safe to guess you're a dutchie lover? wow where do you keep them all?

i know this might sound stupid but can you tell the difference between them easily?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm afraid that my Dutch Village only has room for one very special additional resident. If I can ever force myself to have my gorgeous yellow boy Archie neutered, he will be looking for a spayed chocolate Dutch wife. Thus far I have been unable to make myself take him to be neutered, as he is one of those weird cases where I just cannot get it out of my mind that something is going to go wrong and I am going to lose him under GA. He has NO health issues to base this fear on.....it's just something that nags at me. :oops: :oops:

I am such a saddo! :roll: :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thus far I have been unable to make myself take him to be neutered, as he is one of those weird cases where I just cannot get it out of my mind that something is going to go wrong and I am going to lose him under GA. He has NO health issues to base this fear on.....it's just something that nags at me. :oops: :oops:

I am such a saddo! :roll: :oops:

god no your not a saddo :shock:i feel exactly the same for biggles, he's petrified of vets and doesnt like traveling, even hates going outside, which i make him sometimes for a bit of vitamin d, it's taken me 4 years to have the courage to get him done, and im s*** scared hes being done this thurs, im only doing it as i know since ive started fostering he has changed a little, since my foster bun simon (search simon and willow) has now gone to a happy home i was desperate to get more foster buns although hes doesnt see them he knows they are here as i have them in the kitchen for grooming and nurseing and everything else he perked up alot though the marking territory has gone up in the kitchen :lol: hes a healthy funny bun, who i want to get a partner, "was funny when i took him to the vets she wanted to check his bits and went wow they are huge :lol: she didnt need to examine he was pleased to see her:lol: so finger crossed for thurs and poss future wife with frosty (arc bunny ) im so glad im not the only one who feel like this

Back