• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my secret obsession.... (pics)

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:oops:
I love them lol I bought 4 more today (the first four from the right)
drawingplantsandnewstuff009.jpg

cool water plant thing
drawingplantsandnewstuff010.jpg

I WANT MORE :lol:

*hides under rock* :oops:

the weird plants lol :D
I'm hiding 'cause, well I don't know any 14 year olds who love bamboo and water plants :oops: :lol:

I'm hiding 'cause, well I don't know any 14 year olds who love bamboo and water plants :oops: :lol:

All our local 14 year old love White Lightening and smoking weed :censored: I think its lovely you like your bamboo and water plants - very refreshing and kooky! :D

aww :lol: as ~cat~ says all the kids are either on drugs or alcohol :lol: ..... plants much better than that!! :D x

lol :D
These are two I'm trying to revive after a very errrrm, 'misfortunate' forgetting about them :oops: It's hard to remember to change their water every two days :oops: one of them is doing well lol, they have been transferred into big pots to try and get some life back into them but I don't think it'll work sadly :(
drawingplantsandnewstuff008.jpg

I love those bamboo's :D I got my mum one last year and its massive now, we had to put the vase on the floor :lol: We have them all over the house now :lol:

:lol: I'm hoping my new ones will grow ok lol, my first one is curly and the three new ones are straight :?
Oh well, another weird thing I buy from ikea :oops:

Back