• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Number of posts per page

uniqueanneek

Alpha Buck
Is there any way that the default could be changed to 20 posts per page instead of 10? :oops: I have it set to 20 now in my own settings, but when people put updates in their thread titles they're obviously on a different page.

just wondering, as I personally find it a bit tedious clicking 'next' 'next' all the time on popular threads, but I'm guessing it's set to this so that pics etc load up quickly or something?

We have ours set to match the forum default so when people put update on page 5 it really is on page 5 etc. I know exactly what you mean about going next, next next skipping 3 pages at a time though, until I found this.

gotopagexx.jpg

The arrow indicates a dropdown box where you can type in what page you want to go to. :D

Maria x

ah... now that's thinking outside the box :D

think i will go back to the forum default too, cos I keep forgetting that everyone else is on different page numbers to me :lol:

Back