• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A New Furry Addition To Our Family!!!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Well, after a lot of thought and research... There is going to be a new addition to our furry family :D

It was not a decision we made lightly and Sophie was our main concern and she will always be cared for in the way that she is now :) We are prepared for the fact that they may not get on and will have to be kept seperate and everything has been thought about for that :D

After losing our dear noodle, I missed having a companion and a certain buzz around the house.. which lead us to the decision that we would like an addition... so I will stop the rambling and introduce you........

To.. The Un-Named Member of our furry family.......

He is a 5 and a half week old Cavalier King Carles Spaniel... He will be coming to live with us when he is around 8-9 weeks :D

His first cuddle with his daddy :D

P1000678DesktopResolution.jpg

Snuggling with Mommy :D

P1000687DesktopResolution.jpg

Oooh, I am comfy here!

P1000690DesktopResolution.jpg

Zzzzzzzz! :lol:

P1000695DesktopResolution.jpg

Isn't he bootiful :love: :lol:

If anyone has any names, feel free to suggest them :lol: We would ideally like something non-human, related to things that are brown and white, beer, cars, or native names that are short! I did like Loki that LucyHP recently called a pup but it just doesn't suit our little man!!! Feel free to suggest!!! :D

How gorgeous! So jealous!

I like Barley for a name but not sure if that would suit him.

Snuggles to the little'un :)

I know a pup called Boddington and another called Fletcher,I cant think of anymore as all my pets have human names :lol:

oh how about Teddy,ted for short?

I love King Charles Spaniels - they are my absolute fave. He is gorgeous! :love: They are extreamly affectionate and love cuddles.

:love: HE IS SO GORGEOUS, IM DEFITNELY 100% JEALOUS :lol::lol:, MY FRIENDS WAS CALLED SOX, AND THE ONE ACROSS THE ROAD IS CALLED MAXWELL.X

oh my :love::love::love::love::love: cavaliers are by far my favroute dog breed he looks like little Suzie when she was the same age :love::love::love: cant wait til hes home with yous so you can spoil us with lots of pictures :love::love:

awwwww he is gorgeous! :love::love::love::love: my nans is called preston :lol: and the one at agility is called ed (he is the sweetest little dog imaginable ) will think of some names though

although i straight away thought of bud (budweiser) / buddy but that might be becasue of a cavvie on dog forum called that.

I dare not show my daughter the photo..She would love a cavalier spainel. He looks a darling,, Bet your so excited..

I like Bear..Or buddy.. something that will turn up you like.

We called our bun blossom but she isnts she a menace we should of called her dennis..:lol:

Thanks everyone!!! :love::love: We love him loads already:lol:

Thanks for all the name suggestions, I will add them all to the list :lol:

I just keep looking at his pic thinking, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! :lol:

It as been bad enough the last 2 weeks waiting for Laura to go and see him never mind the next couple of weeks until she picks him up:roll::lol::lol:

What about Doodle instead of Noodle;):lol::lol:

Oh my he is :love: Makes me sooooo puppy broody :shock::lol:

I think he'll get on fine with your rabbit. CKCS tend to be lovely natured softies! :D

Back