• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what happened last night!

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
P1100564.jpg

Not the best quality picture but I didn't want to disturb them.

Peter Pan has been in with my baby boys Smudge and Jasper since yesterday afternoon. Smudge is sat grooming him as I type this :D

Blimey they've grown :shock::shock: and even more :shock::shock: at brave you bonding three bucks :lol::lol::lol:

Well Done :wave:

Blimey they've grown :shock::shock: and even more :shock::shock: at brave you bonding three bucks :lol::lol::lol:

Well Done :wave:

Ironically it's the easiest bonding I've ever done or seen! The babies are so chilled and friendly, there wasn't a single bit of chasing or fur pulling. Peter did alot of thumping and running away but they'd just go and flop down next to him :lol:

Smudge and Jasper were neutered today, Peter went along with them and I collected them about an hour and a half ago.
So far the babies have been the ones going to sit next to him and grooming him, but when they got home today he's actually been going over to sit with them and has been grooming them :love:

I'm starting to think it's girly buns that cause the problems when bonding ;) :lol:

Back