• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think...

CarmenCole

Mama Doe
...of these?

Two of them in a 6x9 aviary, for a pair of bunnies each. They will be on the patio, as Hunny is rather good at digging her way out on grass.:rolleyes:

I thought it might be different from the traditional hutches, as they will be in a walk in enclosure, not shut away at night. Hunny and Mustard open the sliding door on the hutch and sleep in the run, and Nicholas and Maggie have a shed at night, so they want plenty of room.

Opinions please?!?!

Carmen

hi - i think like they look like they would be a cold at night as sitting on the ground, have thin walls and 2 openings and not very secure so i would keep looking. I have seen another one somewhere - maybe on ebay - with legs and a ramp and thicker walls and a felt roof (so is waterproof) and a little door at the front so can be all cozy in there.

Back