• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Old man Nugget and his Shanty town

montyflossy

Alpha Buck
I don't think I have ever posted pics of my oldest bunny, 7 year old Nugget.
So here he is in his very own shanty town! :lol:
Its 6ft by 4ft in my garage right by the door so he can see out but he also goes out in a 7ft run every day.
Yep, I know its not pretty but I think Nugget likes it in there!
He does have tubes and tunnels too but they are in the garden run.

rabbits130.jpg

rabbits129.jpg

Poor little Nugget has huge holes in his ears as at his previous 'home' they put him in with another un neutered buck and the other one won :cry:

Lucy x

I just realised most of his accessories are pink :shock:
He has 2 little friends, the bunny bear thing and a big cuddly turtle which is further at the back on the left. The turtle is definitely his fave! More to grab onto when trying to hump :shock:
I would love to have him neutered but my vet reckons he is too old (he is a bit wobbly too) so Nugget's Shanty town is very much a Batchelor pad! :lol:

He has 2 little friends, the bunny bear thing and a big cuddly turtle which is further at the back on the left. The turtle is definitely his fave! More to grab onto when trying to hump :shock:
I would love to have him neutered but my vet reckons he is too old (he is a bit wobbly too) so Nugget's Shanty town is very much a Batchelor pad! :lol:

Pink!!, poor boy, it's a wonder he doesn;t have a personality disorder:lol::lol:

Bless him!....my Bugsey has a bachelor pad too,hes a bit old to neuter ...his fave humping toy is a football!!

Back