• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie playing!! hehe

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! How ADORABLE!!!!!!!! :D :D :D You are VERY lucky!!! :D

I watched with the sound on......I missed Jermey Kyle this morning!!! :lol: :lol:

My boyfriend is allergic to cats so 'friad as long as we are together I am probably never going to have one but crikey after watching that he came very close to being dumped :oops::lol: I want one! :lol:

haha thanks Lea-Anne ;)

He's all pooped out now curled up in my lap :D

220520081294.jpg

He is lovely. Hows the other cat getting along with him. Hope they are getting along :D

Well he's quite confident so she sniffed him through the bars of his carrier and was fine. Ive let him out and she wasnt too sure, he's been very cautious of her. He jumped on my lap and ever since then she just hisses and growls at him :? I know its going to take time, just hope she excepts him, she just gives him a wide birth at the mo and is really grumpy with him.

Back