• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the sheep

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Let me know if you get fed up with my photos- just want to introduce you to my family.:p

S5030469.jpg

Also some pictures of Jack to show how poor he was when he arrived-

2 weeks after arrival, he was so thin the vet couldn't find any muscle to give an intramuscular injection, he also had mange.
Jackonarrival.jpg

3 months after arrival,
Jack10.jpg

Jack now- 3years later and 10 years old,
Jack_.jpg

Aww they're great. I'd love sheep & goats if I had some room for them :) :) :)

Jack looks fantastic as well, it must be a great feeling having made such a difference to his life

Wow! Fab animals! Do you have a farm, or just the sheep & Jack?

I can see 3 sheep in the field round the back of my flat. I love watching them. If you walk furter up the bank though, theres a field FULL of sheep and lambs and wild bunnies :D

Thanks, the funny thing is Jack has always been the most loving of goats, even though when we got him he was so hungry he started eating the straw on the floor of the horse box.

We have a croft with 16 acres, and a load of rescue animals, we don't breed from them, but take in anything that has nowhere else to go. We did get asked to take on 2 lambs a month ago, but they have gone somewhere else. Part of us was sad and the other part was relieved, we need to get our animals organised housing wise before we take in anything else really.

Aaaaw my mum had a herd of about 20 goats... I love goats and cannot wait until i get the space for a herd myself...

I wouldnt mind a couple of tame sheep as well :D,

You are making me jealous now...:lol:

Back