• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

kelly-joy

Alpha Buck
Hi I have two lion head bunnies heres a pic of them
7112007082.jpg

There names are Noddy and Jakey and they are just over a year old now.
I also have 6 cats 3 ragdolls and 1 birman and 2 moggys. and 3 gerbils and 2 hamsters.
I am also a volunteer for a ragdoll rescue.
I have always had rabbits since I was a little girl and I love them.
To every ones surprise my cats and rabbits get on just fine all together too.
One of my ragdolls thinks they are his babies too and mothers them which is sooooo funny to watch:lol:
I would so love another french lop at some point but I won't buy one I like to rescue one or two I do have my name down and a few rescues so just waiting for the perfect girly or girl to come in. so wish me luck:D

Aww thanks for your lovely welcomes. Poor Noddy had to be stitched up and stay in the vet as he bit his own bits and they got infected after he was done. He is not allowed to go back in with jakey yet until he is fully healed so he is living in a dog cage in my living room at the moment. I did manage to get a hutch off another site and he said he would deliver it to me then he told me he gave it to someone else:cry::cry::cry:so I found another hutch but can't find anyone to pick it up for me so he will have to stay in the dog cage until they can go back together. I have been letting them both have a hop around in my living room together but only when I can watch them.

:wave:. I have just joined as well and slowly making my way through some of the threads.

Your 2 boys are just beautiful. Poor boy doing that to himself. Hope he is all healed up and they are back together soon.

Its so frustrating when people let you down like that.

Back