• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns...a rather lengthy tribute

buddabun

Warren Veteran
..in memory as i miss them so so much. Thank you Aunty Charlotte for looking after them so well - I'm sure they'll be very happy with you but I do miss my little fluffy gits.... and Olly :)

Charlie

DSC_2298.jpg

DSC_2312.jpg

My Buddabun
DSC_2282.jpg

"I just want your extra time and you KISS - think I'd better dance now"
DSC_0261.jpg

Demanding some wine as mummy drank it all
empty4j.jpg

charliegrass.jpg

Indicating - always right
charliemouth.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

DSC_7363.jpg

charlierunning.jpg

And finally Olly
Picture019.jpg

Budda-cat
DSC_2325.jpg

guarding the hutch
DSC_2065.jpg

DSC_2067.jpg

Fat belly
DSC_2287.jpg

Roast Chicken
DSC_2259.jpg

He loves his daddy
DSC_2193.jpg

DSC_2185.jpg

DSC_2189.jpg

Yawns
DSC_2182.jpg

And vomit (the caviar obviously disagrees with him :lol:)
DSC_2183.jpg

On his first day chez Buddabun - after spending 5 minutes looking around he was totally relaxed like this all evening
DSC_1263.jpg

Miss you all my babies - sorry for all the photos but here's one last one
DSC_0699.jpg

:lol: he takes after his mummy. there was a whole sequence of pics from that evening - him on the chair leaning over to sniff the wine - looking at me in disgust that I had finished it all then looking all sleeeeeeeeepy :love:

and I am lucky I have a very good camera. plus, rabbits are so damn photogenic it's hard to get a bad shot of them :)

thanks guys

Awww they all are gorgeous and a testament to your brilliant bunny (and catty) mummyness! :D

They are well looked after and I bet you rill be getting piccies of them every week!

Awwww gorgeous babies... well I can confirm that I have just cleaned them out and they are currently tucking into some yummy treats that you sent for them!

Saw mum this morning and Olly is running for top cat of the house... can you believe it? He has beaten the :censored: out of her top cat today and is looking very pleased with himself?! :shock:

Gorgeous babies..... I love seeing pics of them... more please!

i was a blubbering wreck and as the days go on it gets easier. plus we've been manic with all this packing which helps. but it's times like this when we're both knackered and just want to sit outside with a cold bevvy and watch the buns binky round the garden that you really miss them.

charlotte, thanks again for being so wonderful and looking after them. i know it's a handful (and a f*****g HUGE hutch!) but believe me, I appreciate it more than you know.

and as for Olly, I would never in a million years have guessed it. I thought he would be a cowering wreck if anything but good for him. He does have the edge with his superior body weight of course ;) :lol:

Back