• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cuteness overload

madysmummy

Mama Doe
finally got photos of moses when we first got him. he was so tiny and fluffy

check out some of these cute pics

DSCN1245.jpg

DSCN1251.jpg

DSCN1270.jpg

DSCN1278.jpg

DSCN1291.jpg

DSCN1292.jpg

DSCN1295.jpg

and finally one after the deplumming

DSCN1352.jpg

:love:awhhh you gotta send some of those in to the bunny mad magazine cute bunny comp!!
also want to apologise as his picture isn't in this issue, I'm not sure that you sent me any? but It might be might fault so apologies if it is :oops:

:love:awhhh you gotta send some of those in to the bunny mad magazine cute bunny comp!!
also want to apologise as his picture isn't in this issue, I'm not sure that you sent me any? but It might be might fault so apologies if it is :oops:

yeah i did send some of him and mady moo ! wondered why they weren't in this last issue :? pm your email addy and i'll send some over ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
he looks so peed off!

he was for a long time. he managed to eat himself twice and so had to have first staples and then another op! naughty boy. he then had to have the coller on for 10 whole days and he was a right grump !

Back