• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bucky Bun!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Had Bucky out for a photoshoot today as he needed to go on the In Need section..thought I'd post a couple more pics of this lovely lad here!
Buckyb.jpg

"Hmm wonder if P.J. Tracy is as good as Beatrix Potter?"
buckya.jpg

I'm not sure how fond of my constant cuddling Bucky is, but he's so soft and squishy, I just have to pick him up for a squeeze. He seems like a real softy inside and out. :wave:

Awwww, he sounds very much like my boy Kitt. He is the squishiest a loveliest bunny to cuddle!! He only likes cuddles and kisses when he's ill though, lol... I so so so so so hope it works with Bucky and Hollie, I want him to be mine xx

omg im in love...same coluring as poor woozle was..and the spit of the bun nikki went to see but fell in love with poor old oscar instead.

mmm can he manage living in my bedroom for now:lol::lol:

thankfully i have my bun quota but aww if i didnt..id be on theway to you donna..by coach probably take a couple of days:lol::lol:

must stop looking here:oops:

Back