• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leanne's Dennis

capel

Warren Veteran
The fiesty wee man was out in the run for 10 minutes this evening. It's the FIRST time he's ever been on grass. He's very difficult to catch and pick up so we carried him out in the little carrier and those aren't poops in there..they are his bribery pellets!!
He really didn't want to come out of the carrier at first:lol:......
DSC04035.jpg

Last edited:
Awww he is lovely isn't he Hilda :love: now, the million doller question, will Leanne get him back :lol: ;)

Is that you speaking?

Hi Sharon :wave: Yes..did you pick up the Dunblane drone??? :lol::lol:
Karen:wave: As it was the first time for him we gave him just 10 minutes but he didn't make any attempt at eating the grass.He was on full alert the whole time he was out there. I'd hoped to give him some time on the grass everyday to help his hocks but it's much too cold and wet today. He's a nightmare to catch and get a hold of..Brave Rog does that for me and I put the cream on!!:lol:

awww he's a babe :love:

it's so sweet when they do that "tentatively crawling forward head-bob" thing... bless him

I was having a wee giggle Hilda, because you do sound like me :lol: and i have been keen to hear your accent since you mentioned that when i shown you the Holly and Bigwig video.

I put my hard-to-catch buns in one of those PWS Greenline panel runs...and just gradually fold it up smaller and smaller until bunny is left in a little triangle, and can't run off :lol:

Awwwww he is gorgeous he looks like such a placid bunny but obviously not :lol:

Which Leanne is it that is having Dennis?

It's Lea-Anne's rex. She and Gordon are sunning themselves in Jamaica for 2 weeks, so he's staying here. Her bonded 6 and 2 giants live in the shed so her dad's looking after them.

Back