• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stuck.....

Siona

Mama Doe
OH has agreed to let me home the Flemish giant from Twickenham (yay!) and I'd love to get her asap. BUT.... As some kind of grumpy punishment to show that he doesn't really want her and is going along with it under protest, he is refusing to take me there. :(:(:(
I only ride a motorbike, and unfortunately the only friend I had available to take me has been recently bereaved so now her head is all over the place (understandably) and she has too much to do to take me...... so I'm stuck....

any ideas?

I've got one more person I can try before I contact Donna again. I'll post if I get nowhere with her too. FIngers crossed :)

train if he's still quite small?

I think she wants to adopt an adult giant girl. :D

What about the bonding, are you confident enough to do that at your place? Quite often people bring their bunny to ARC and let Janice do the bonding. But that means you'd have to travel down twice.

I feel quite confident in the bonding, especially as they would together in the car journey (if I could get a lift up with me and Nigel) it would be a total pain to go up twice.
I have a spare room that Nigel has never been in, and also a pen in the garden where they could go. At worst they could go out onto the patch of spare grass over the back of us and be supervised in the pen there, there are tons of odd smells to distract them there.

I think she wants to adopt an adult giant girl. :D

What about the bonding, are you confident enough to do that at your place? Quite often people bring their bunny to ARC and let Janice do the bonding. But that means you'd have to travel down twice.

well she might be a baby giant? :D

I've got a motorbilke, too ( Honda Super Blackbird - love of my life :lol::oops: ) and my o/h is just the same :rolleyes: Which bike do you ride? Its surprising what you can actually get on the back seat though if you put your mind to it, but I doubt you'd get a Flemish Giant :lol::lol: Maybe you could tie her on with some bungy straps :lol::lol: - sorry, just kidding. Could you possibly use public transport or a taxi or is it too far ?

Last edited:
I've got a motorbilke, too ( Honda Super Blackbird - love of my life :lol::oops: ) and my o/h is just the same :rolleyes: Which bike do you ride? Its surprising what you can actually get on the back seat though if you put your mind to it, but I doubt you'd get a Flemish Giant :lol::lol: Maybe you could tie her on with some bungy straps :lol::lol: - sorry, just kidding. Could you possibly use public transport or a taxi or is it too far ?

Tis a bit far... From Braintree to Twickenham and back :(

I ride a Yamaha Virago 750 that I did up. He's 22 yrs old and my baby. :love:
I love the Blackbird though, my friend has one, but you're either a sports biker or a cruiser rider and I'm a cruiser all the way ;)

Back