• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i am sooo stupid...too soft for this job ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Lana has gone to her new home .... and im bl****dy crying ...:oops: :oops:

done the homecheck myself ...shes gonna be a completetly free range house bun ... spoilt rotton ....

so why do i feel sooooo c**p

I should be happy after the start she had that this home came up for her :(

NO MORE BUNNIES IN MY BEDROOM from now on ...no matter how poorly they are :( :( :( :(

Bless you!! Im sure she will be really well looked after hun, and she will be so happy.

You will always have a place in her heart too xxx

Angie, you sausage lol.

xxx

Awwwww you're not the only this happens to, it's happened to me as well and I hate it, we are to soft and we get too attached, big hugs to you

its hard

am sitting here crying as it is one of the hardest things to do! :cry:always say never but it never lasts. but anyway the bunny has gone to another home that is going to get love and care that it is needed. :D. bunnys that need that little more care then normal always have the biggest personality and somehow manage to get into you that they leave a lasting impression.
you do a great job:love:
emily

will you be keeping in touch with the new owners at all?

I was the same when I re-homed Roxy, my first rescue bun - couldn't bear looking at her empty hutch and run. :cry:

I speak a few times a week with Caroline, her new mummy though and get pics through of Rox and her husbun, Jani and her home is fantastic.

Hugs and keep remembering that it's a great thing you've done. :wave:

shes only gone 10 to 15 mins drive away and i was told by new mummy i could call in and see her when ever i wanted ....

i will probably ring a couple of times then leave alone .. :?

ill be ok tomorrow ...but gawd its never got to me like this before ... im bawling my eyes out ...anD OH thinks ive just gone for a wee ....how daft am i ... :evil::roll:

Aww Angie. I know you would have kept her but by letting her go to a fabby new home you'll be able to help more buns just like her and do the same fanastic job with them too.

Lots of hugs x

Helen x

Im just sending big hugs to you :) I know how you feel :( One of my foster buns Bobby went to his new home today :cry: Its hard but so worth it :)

Awww, bless ya :(

I have to say though Angie that you are NOT daft :no:

You just have a big heart, and that is a precious gift :love::love::love:

Aw Angie - you know you have done the right thing.

I must admit I felt terrible when I brought Jem home. I was happy cos I had a companion for Flopsy but felt so sad that you had to ler her go.

Lots of bunnies out there rely on you Angie.

You do a brilliant job - just think if it wans't for you.........

awwww hun seeing what she came from i dont think anyone would have seen her get better and confident without falling deeply inlove.. your actually very strong to let her go xxxx

Aww Angie, its always hardest when the ones you have put so much work into go especially when it has been touch and go and you have spent night after night sitting with them, nursing them and worrying about them....knowing if you didn't no-one else would. :cry::cry:

You've done a wonderful thing for Lana, and all the allotment bunnies fortunate enough to make it this far, and know you can go on to do it for somebun else :)

If bunny has gone to a lovely new home and is happy it means you can move on to help another ;) why give up when you are doing such a fantastic job and making such a difference....:D

Glad you are feeling a bit better today. You checked out her new home and I am sure you told them she can be returnd to BARC at anytime should the need ever arise. Sounds like she will have a lovely spoilt bunny life now, who knows maybe even as spoilt as Looplops Princess Sophie :lol:

Rabs

PS Foster bun Little Miss Scrappy (scabby boney girl) is doing fine as is now affectionally known as BunBun, I'm thinking about bringing her in the house and setting up a dog crate (ex rabbit room) just incase she is having kits as it will be nicer for her.

I'm dreading when Lily goes off to a forever home. I know it's not gonna be a while yet, coz we still have lots of work to do. Its looking like she's more than likely going to go off to a friend of mine's too so I don't know why I'm being silly. I'll still see her.

Oh, Angie, Bobby & Wuzzle are upset now coz they think you don't miss them. I said Lana was a special bunny which made them worse coz they don't feel special. :roll: Boys eh!

Back