• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Dear...

coco1200

Warren Veteran
Today, Hermione turned against me :?

i was putting cabbage in her hutch and she growled at me, lashed at me with her paws and bit me!!

i was shocked....
it cant be hormones yet can it? shes only 9 weeks old....

I wouldn't have *thought* that she would start being hormonal at her young age. Is there any chance that you might have woken her up suddenly, or startled her when you opened the hutch? Or perhaps she was just really anxious to get her food? My lot get VERY impatient at veggie time, and I have gotten a few impatient nips in the past when I haven't been quick enough handing it out to suit them! :roll: :lol:

I wouldn't have *thought* that she would start being hormonal at her young age. Is there any chance that you might have woken her up suddenly, or startled her when you opened the hutch? Or perhaps she was just really anxious to get her food? My lot get VERY impatient at veggie time, and I have gotten a few impatient nips in the past when I haven't been quick enough handing it out to suit them! :roll: :lol:

Me too, and quite recently too - ow:shock:

Is there any chance that you might have woken her up suddenly, or startled her when you opened the hutch? Or perhaps she was just really anxious to get her food?

hmmmmmmmmmmm
never thought of this...
probably did actally! i thought she was starting to resent me now.. :lol:

her baby colour is starting to fade.
shes a black conti, but is now turning grey/brown :rolleyes:

Back