• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant doe, free, Berkshire - no longer available

Hopefully someone with a preloved account can direct them here so they can be advertised on RR. Someone could perhaps warn them that (especially the giant) they could fall into the wrong hands and be used for breeding.

Hopefully someone with a preloved account can direct them here so they can be advertised on RR. Someone could perhaps warn them that (especially the giant) they could fall into the wrong hands and be used for breeding.

Yes, that's what I thought. I don't have an account, so can't contact them myself.

Mention in the title that you need a preloved member!! :wave:

Could you please email both of them, and direct them here, Rabbit Rehome. Inform them that they could end up in the wrong hands being advertised on that site. Could end up being used for breeding or god forbid dog/snake food.

ive emailed both ads saying that with them being free they could end up in the wrong hands etc and if they needed any help to visit here and someone will be able to ensure they go to safe and secure homes.hope they dont think im a complete nut.:oops::lol:

if anyone could get the conti and get it to me in manchester it would have a permanent home and go out to educate people

I just tried to contact them but it said i need to upgrade my membership. I would love to take her but she's too far away from me.

I cant believe noone has replied to this, their must be some preloved members on here??

Put URGENT in the title...looks like bun has a home if we can get it there :)

Bumping this up again: can someone help the giant bunny, or at least ask if she is still available?

Not sure what happened to the other two and why Mit deleted his post?

If you get a reply hunny could we mail Elaine, looks like she is keen to give this one a home and maybe we could put a thread on for a run to her :wave:

Back