• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies love grass!

Estelle

Wise Old Thumper
I picked some fresh grass for Hobbes and Phoebe today, they loved it and couldn't eat it fast enough!

This is them with the pile of grass-
cagegrass.jpg

Hobbes with a great big mouthful!
greedygrass.jpg

Phoebe looking funny!
pheebsgrass.jpg

and another of Hobbes-
hobbesgrass.jpg

Amber and Dexter had loads of fun running round on the grass outside.

Action shot!
actiongrass.jpg

Ambers pretty coat, mid moult.
ambergrass.jpg

and lastly Dexter looking cute!
dextergrass-1.jpg

Great pics Estelle :D Ours always seem to start eating before they even have four feet on the floor when we put them in the run :lol:

my that IS a big mouthful!!! :shock:

our grass never gets that long and lush - the buns are too greedy lol

Cute photos Estelle. You've got good grass :D:D

My grass is all chewed down already :lol:
buns have to really search for good bits!

wow! where did you get that training cage from? me wants me must have!:shock: We had a bun with a runny tum a few years back and the vet told us he should lay of the grass! me amd mum where on the floor laughing at this point and our vet had zero sense of humour! didnt have a clue why we were laughing:lol:

They are certainly enjoying that. :D

Great pictures.

I need to get some more grass put down in our garden - between the guinea pigs and the buns there isn't any left! Wont need to mow this year! :lol:

I must say Estelle you do have very lovely looking grass. I think if I ate grass I'd be just as excited!

I love them all but Pheobe ROCKS!

:lol::lol::lol: How much grass can Hobbes fit in his mouth?! :lol:
Absolutely gorgeous buns!!

thanks, I was amazed at how much grass Hobbes got in his mouth. I think he was trying to make sure he had his fair share as Phoebe usually steals his food :lol:

Gorgeous piccies! I laughed out loud when I scrolled to the big mouthful of grass!!
Your piccies are such good quality. Do you mind me asking what make & model # is your camera? :D

Back